PvP WZ is more broken now then ever.

Lord_Karsk

Been playing WZ in swtor since launch everyday ALOT.

Die in a warzone and respawn and missing 1/3 health.

Respawn in a warzone and still in combat.

Respawn in a warzone and buffing will sometimes put you in combat.

Players more then ever teleporting all over the place.

Getting knocked down in shaft in voidstar only to stand there before beeing up again like nothing happend.

Skills not always working.

This is 10-49 WZ. I refuse to play lvl 50 again until they fix the TTK that is now just broken !

I'm sure others have others issues i cant think of right now...

Edited by Lord_Karsk

Imp vs Pub it seems to attempt to balance the sides.

But when it's Imp vs Imp we get teams of like 3 vs 7. Is it really so hard to divide by 2?

The system cannot balance against ppl that do not join the match when the queue pops. It's not that hard to understand, there are 16 players queued - the game can only initiate the WZ and assign them sides- it cannot force a player to actually join the match.

They need to bring back the early termination due to population imbalance. The problem is that it awards wins and losses, so the potential for abuse is there (especially on the future ranked WZs). They could make it so that there is no win/loss on a match that ends early due to uneven population, but then players could potentially black list entire teams of premades - making it difficult for them to even get a completion, much less a significant amount of wins.