Can we get an Umbara Stronghold Terminal on the fleet?

Banthabreeder

I just spent the last 2 1/2 months decorating my Umbara Stronghold and now that I'm done, I can't get anyone to visit it because it's locked behind a door in the Alliance Staging Room on Odessen. Access to that room costs over 3 million credits. NOBODY is gonna pay that amount just to get in a room that only has a Umbara Stronghold Terminal and nothing else. Plus most people probably don't even know it exists.

Can we PLEASE get a terminal on the Fleet? A free access terminal just like all the other stronghold terminals. Not locked behind a door.

I'm really proud of what I've done but it sucks that people can't visit it. Sure, I can invite people one at a time to it but it would be a hundred times better if there was free access to it and they could visit when they have the time.

Plus, by putting a terminal on the fleet, more people would know it exists and purchase that stronghold and that means more money (Cartel Coins) for Bioware.

and purchase that stronghold and that means more money (Cartel Coins) for Bioware.

I thought there was some ridiculous 10-round thing you had to do first to quality to buy it, which, by the way, I don't think the choochoo train is unknown so much as it is ignored.

I thought there was some ridiculous 10-round thing you had to do first to quality to buy it, which, by the way, I don't think the choochoo train is unknown so much as it is ignored.

Yeah I have all the SHs but that one I retired. It's just not executed very well with incredibly poor hook placements.

Back in the day, you had to run through it enough times to accumulate 60 tokens ("Alliance Recon Data" or somesuch) that you could then use to buy access to the room with the terminal itself.

And you had to do it in two "Weekly cycle" weeks because there was a 50 token weekly cap...

(It might have been possible early on to use guildship summons to bring the unqualified into the room, but if so, they fixed that really quickly after the thing released.)

Required Alliance tokens from Traitor flashpoints but it's just credits now

Edited by Pietrastor

Back in the day, you had to run through it enough times to accumulate 60 tokens ("Alliance Recon Data" or somesuch) that you could then use to buy access to the room with the terminal itself.

And you had to do it in two "Weekly cycle" weeks because there was a 50 token weekly cap...

(It might have been possible early on to use guildship summons to bring the unqualified into the room, but if so, they fixed that really quickly after the thing released.)

yup, took too weeks and about 10 runs, if not more, depending on whether you could kill the bonus guy.

They had to make it harder just get than just pick it up off the terminal, added costs, or something, or those who had to do somersaults to get it first will complain.

Just to say that I have it in my legacy, I bought it.

3.1 million to access the terminal.

50 cartel coins to buy the train.

5 million credits (or so) for the two unlocks.

2 minutes work.

I remember back in the day a guildie bragging that he had just labored to unlock the train doing the flashpoint 10 times. He doesn't play any more, but he'd probably puke to learn how easy it is now.

I stuffed the obligatory cargo/legacy/guild banks on it and a GTN, and a few lights, which is more than I meant to do with it.

Done.

Edited by xordevoreaux

I'm pretty sure I got access by doing the multiple runs of the FP and getting the required items to access it.

I suspect there are a few people who skipped that and paid the 3 million just to access the terminal.

I really doubt anyone would complain that they had to pay, so everyone else should too.

Just put a terminal on the Fleet with free access please.

I'm pretty sure I got access by doing the multiple runs of the FP and getting the required items to access it.

I suspect there are a few people who skipped that and paid the 3 million just to access the terminal.

I really doubt anyone would complain that they had to pay, so everyone else should too.

Just put a terminal on the Fleet with free access please.

Free access to view other , yes

free to get access to buy your own, no

Just to say that I have it in my legacy, I bought it.

3.1 million to access the terminal.

50 cartel coins to buy the train.

5 million credits (or so) for the two unlocks.

2 minutes work.

I remember back in the day a guildie bragging that he had just labored to unlock the train doing the flashpoint 10 times. He doesn't play any more, but he'd probably puke to learn how easy it is now.

This logic baffles me. It's the same logic that kept arma rasa off the CM for literal years. "back in the day I worked hard for x, therefore everyone must do the same, even though x is no longer new content". I did the Alliance Recon Data thing. I was particularly happy to have done it as a preferred player. IDGAF at all that players can just buy it with creds, because I bought it years ago. Why should newer players go through that nonsense just because I did? Entitled spite?