Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can we please dump all this self sustainability

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Can we please dump all this self sustainability

ace_boogie
07.29.2018 , 05:44 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
I stopped playing today in disgust at the total noobness. People marking every class but the stupid healers and then leaving the healers alone.
Every stupid match, it was happening, it didnít matter if I was with reps or Imps,

I blame the premade pve noobs who donít understand to focus the healers and leave the dps and tanks alone till the healers are down.
Iím surprised I donít have female baldness because it makes me want to pull me own hair out in frustration.

I got so annoyed, I stopped playing in a match today to sit and watch 3 of my guys go at a Merc for 2/3rds of the match while a healer stood right next to him and free cast. The healer didnít need to move, kite or do anything and they were with in 10m of the 3 dps hitting the Merc.
Not one of those fools tried to stun or interrupt or disrupt the healer in anyway. I didnít know wether to laugh hard or cry at the end when they did hardly any DPS and I topped it after sitting there watching for half the match.

I gave up trying to tell them that the dps they are focusing wonít die if the healer is keeping them alive. I logged off and went to watch Netflix. I honeslty believe pvp quality is getting worse again (which I didnít think was possible).
Iíve been spending more and more time away from the game and pvp. If they launched another SW or Sci-fi MMO tomorrow, I would be gone so fast.

My 2-3 million damage taken per match says someone is attacking healers still. Sometimes you just gotta stop queueing for a few minutes to get out of those bad rotations of matches with clueless pugs
Ksenia / Angie

TrixxieTriss
07.29.2018 , 10:33 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by ace_boogie View Post
Sometimes you just gotta stop queueing for a few minutes to get out of those bad rotations of matches with clueless pugs
I wish that worked for me. But the population is low when I play, so I canít requeue to miss most of these idiots. Half the time Iím already waiting 10-30mins for pops.

TrixxieTriss
07.29.2018 , 10:35 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Banderal View Post
Lol. Half the time I log off to go watch Netflix I get frustrated that Netflix doesn't have anything I find worth watching, and I have to resort to yelling at the kids to get off my lawn. I hate being an adult sometimes.
Yeah, Iíve watched just about everything on Netflix (Australia). Iím considering signing up for a US account because you guys have heaps more programs than we do.

Raansu
07.30.2018 , 07:55 PM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthWoad View Post
I think they should change combat entirely to the way wildstar or something has it. Make everything incredibly simple, 5 to 7 abilities, easy balancing rather than entire hotbars of abilities, movement spamming and whatever.
Limited abilities is what makes games like guild wars and wildstar boring.