Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Worst Story Campaign?

ARavingLooony
10.17.2017 , 01:46 PM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthSealth View Post
GOT TO BE THE DREADFUL STORY OF THE TROOPER ARGGGGGHHHH!!
I thought yeah this is starting good hopefully thereís a little change to the way this story works like little squad story missions (I think there was one really short bit where it teased me but it was only a tease.) it just turned pointless the plot just got more and more ridiculous as it went on and you felt really streamlined like it was forced tunnel vision.
Maybe it was just me that I expected something abit more like Republic Commando...
Then I wonder why KOTFE and KOTET sucked (To me it felt like a try-hard KOTOR.) Because it was written by the same dude who wrote the TROOPER story.

Although no other class story had squad action but I didnít expect it to have as comparison we werenít in a squad like HAVOC thatís supposed to be the REPUBLICíS finest taking on the most tactical deadliest missions which no other squad could pull off.

And I know all the classes have a sense of streamline tunnel vision but yet there was more choices with companions, choosing what planet first in the first act. Just a few more options and the fact the plots always seemed to get thicker instead of ďTug you along and make it up as we go on, sense of thoughtfulness and creativity.Ē

But you be the Choice of my thoughts i hope I didnít spoil it just by explaining plot differences I canít really remember much of the story because it was so brain dead boring.
The thing about the Trooper story is that I saw a video on Youtube showcasing some of DS Trooper's *****iest moment's and I couldn't stop laughing, especially the "I'm not just a thug in a uniform. I'm a heavily armed thug in a uniform" line. I like to think it's how renegade femShep's career in the Alliance went when she first joined (with the VA being the same one who voiced femShep it isn't hard to c why lol)

jimmorrisson
10.17.2017 , 03:19 PM | #72
I played the Trooper (Vanguard) after reading this List article: kotaku.com /6-pretty-messed-up-things-in-SWTOR/ (Warning: "Locker Room Language").

The Trooper Origin story and class can be improved (for me) by improving on the following two small issues:

1. Increasing the interior cockpit's windshield viewing area.

2. Vanguard (and Operative) sidearm should at least be covered with a holster (Anarchy & Mischief) when not being "used".

AussieAlan
10.17.2017 , 03:30 PM | #73
Yeah trooper was kind of meh, so was consular.

Agent was pretty good, problem is too much of this game revolves around betrayal, if I remember at some point it is part of all 8 stories, then more of the game.

DarthSealth
10.17.2017 , 03:59 PM | #74
Quote: Originally Posted by ARavingLooony View Post
The thing about the Trooper story is that I saw a video on Youtube showcasing some of DS Trooper's *****iest moment's and I couldn't stop laughing, especially the "I'm not just a thug in a uniform. I'm a heavily armed thug in a uniform" line. I like to think it's how renegade femShep's career in the Alliance went when she first joined (with the VA being the same one who voiced femShep it isn't hard to c why lol)
I played as DS because god if I didnít Iíd probably have committed suicide... even DS sucked it never made sense at the end.
Plus Iím pretty there was one point *Spoilers*

Spoiler

I liked most of the other classes I mean yeah JC wasnít great but still better than the Trooper.
Darth Malgus
English equates to (Sarcasm x Endearment)

Have you heard Chief Keith is the New Reformed Ben Irving?
My Referral Link Refer A Friend T&C My Twitter Link