for the love of god implement master looter NOW

WE WANT MASTER LOOTER WE WANT MASTER LOOTER WE WANT MASTER LOOTER WE WANT MASTER LOOTER WE WANT MASTER LOOTER WE WANT MASTER LOOTER WE WANT MASTER LOOTER WE WANT MASTER LOOTER WE WANT MASTER LOOTER WE WANT MASTER LOOTER WE WANT MASTER LOOTER WE WANT MASTER LOOTER WE WANT MASTER LOOTER WE WANT MASTER LOOTER WE WANT MASTER LOOTER WE WANT MASTER LOOTER WE WANT MASTER LOOTER WE WANT MASTER LOOTER WE WANT MASTER LOOTER WE WANT MASTER LOOTER ..................................

I know theres already threads about this, just cant find them. Implement master looter in normal modes now and also /roll. The current system is pathetic and introduces a new tier of rng that is very frustrating!

TLDR = WE WANT MASTER LOOTER

Master looter works, just not in eas...err..normal mode.

and this is the point, how can we progress to hardmode efficiently if we cant gear up everybody equally .Over The last 3 weeks our sniper has taken EVERY agent tier piece while our healing operative has only got some random rubbish

Edited by Cycrowave

and this is the point, how can we progress to hardmode efficiently if we cant gear up everybody equally .Over The last 3 weeks our sniper has taken EVERY agent tier piece while our healing operative has only got some random rubbish

It's the same gear that drops at the end of Hardmode Flashpoints. You don't even need a ton of gear to step into hard if you have execution. Normal mode is for drunken/relaxed/or bringing new raiders up to speed on mechanics.

Edited by Battyone

It's the same gear that drops at the end of Hardmode Flashpoints. You don't even need a ton of gear to step into hard if you have execution. Normal mode is for drunken/relaxed/or bringing new raiders up to speed on mechanics.

please tell me you arent in favor of this system? im yet to meet anyone who is. starting to wonder what planet the devs are from if they didnt spot MASSIVE DESIGN FLAWS such as this. Oh well...

please tell me you arent in favor of this system? im yet to meet anyone who is. starting to wonder what planet the devs are from if they didnt spot MASSIVE DESIGN FLAWS such as this. Oh well...

I didn't care either way about this system, since normals were never something i considered part of loot progression for raiding. It's basically LFR from WoW but letting you pick your own people.

It's a great way to introduce brand newbies to raiding, but that's about it.