Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hey im mvp rated broadcast 11/23/12-11/24/12

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Bastion
Hey im mvp rated broadcast 11/23/12-11/24/12

funkiestj
11.30.2012 , 04:03 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by unbreak_able View Post
Stream sniping happens more often than you think.

Also, if I were streaming rateds and I had a consistent 10 viewers, then a rated q pops against a certain team, and within 2 minutes I have 15 viewers; I may be suspicious too.

A human behavior observation: People will do anything to obtain an advantage, no matter how miniscule.

Thanks to OP for the video!

WRT to stream sniping, Twitch TV should provide a streamer controlled time delay. E.g. give wakalord a knob so he can set the delay to something like 3 minutes or so. That would make stream sniping fairly useless.

Mr. Hat says "BW support is the best"!
I am a bad player, so what?

Morde_
11.30.2012 , 04:07 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by funkiestj View Post
Thanks to OP for the video!

WRT to stream sniping, Twitch TV should provide a streamer controlled time delay. E.g. give wakalord a knob so he can set the delay to something like 3 minutes or so. That would make stream sniping fairly useless.

That sort of thing does exist, but I believe I heard someone say that it requires buying the full version rather than using the free one.
Scold
Quote: Originally Posted by LegendaryQuan View Post
I will also offer to duel your marauder, for any amount of money
Quote: Originally Posted by LegendaryQuan View Post
i dont have cold feet. im just not going to give away $300 walking into an unwinnable situation.
Biggest welch in Bastion history.
carried by jonie

funkiestj
12.04.2012 , 11:29 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Morde_ View Post
That sort of thing does exist, but I believe I heard someone say that it requires buying the full version rather than using the free one.
Thanks for the info. I just looked into this and I see xsplit (one of the streaming apps) says:

Quote: Originally Posted by xsplit FAQ
In our current introductory period, XSplit costs $39.95/year for a Personal License and $59.95/year for a Premium License. 3-month and 36-month licenses are also available. Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
the stream delay is only available at the $60/year price. It seems like it would be worth it if you want to stream (rather than record and post) your rated WZ play.

Mr. Hat says "BW support is the best"!
I am a bad player, so what?