Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Slash sigh, nerfed again.

ThePsyEagle
11.03.2019 , 11:56 AM | #11
I have played a lot of regs and solo ranked since 6.0. Operative is better in all aspects. MM snipers have gotten a mobility buff, but I don't really see the problem with mercs. One more rocket out doesn't change much. PTs got changed to the point were they are viable again instead of the worst class. Yes, marauders frequent vanish is annoying but operatives therefor got a better damage increase.

Rion_Starkiller
11.04.2019 , 10:59 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by offence View Post
In that case you haven't seen MM snipers, Maras , PT's and Mercs , all of these outdamage it also oper is still the most easily kited class in this game even with rolls. Go play huttball and tell me how easy it is to actually finish down a target , newsflash you won't.
I agree that it's pretty easy for a sage/sorc to kite an op/scoundrel, particularly since you only have 1 root, and your 1 slow is reliant on taking a utility slot needed for something else. If you want to take an extra root break on your Surrender/Aggro dump, then that costs you another valuable utility. For a root break on holotraverse, that costs another utility.

As for huttball, however, you should be the ball carrier and playing offense anyway And PT's and Mercs can easily be beaten down by a scoundrel/op. Concealment/Scrapper is good right now, even in pvp.
-Beruhl, NiM Space Barbie and Solo Ranked Forum PvP (ง︡'-'︠)ง
(\/)(,,,,)(\/) ̵̱ ̵̱ ̵̱ ̵̱ ̵̱(̢ ̡͇̅└͇̅┘͇̅ (▤8כ−◦
8 pugs and a grophet i do what i want major league memes can i borrow a stim?

offence
11.07.2019 , 01:28 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Rion_Starkiller View Post
I agree that it's pretty easy for a sage/sorc to kite an op/scoundrel, particularly since you only have 1 root, and your 1 slow is reliant on taking a utility slot needed for something else. If you want to take an extra root break on your Surrender/Aggro dump, then that costs you another valuable utility. For a root break on holotraverse, that costs another utility.

As for huttball, however, you should be the ball carrier and playing offense anyway And PT's and Mercs can easily be beaten down by a scoundrel/op. Concealment/Scrapper is good right now, even in pvp.
True and yes it is good , our dmg is finally on par but im having too much fum with lethality min-maxed to ever come back to conc. Still they nerfed our rolls and nobody talks about it while assassin is utterly broken.