Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I'm coming, I'm coming!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
I'm coming, I'm coming!

monsterStwoR
01.24.2012 , 07:44 PM | #11
Gault.."You win some, you lose some. You just lost some!"

Still makes me laugh.

Landara
01.24.2012 , 08:09 PM | #12
My favorite Gault quote. I forget the details but at some point I was knocked out cold in a quest, and in the cut scene it shows that i am out cold. Anyway Gault is there but not out cold and he says:

Him "Hey, you ok?"
Me"........."
Him "If you want me to take your ship and leave just say nothing"
Me "........'
For every thousand hacking at the branches of evil, there is one striking at the root.

JDTC
01.24.2012 , 08:59 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Doozzer View Post
STARS I'M GOOD

You miss it when its gone.

Freakin' Torian is a wet blanket. I only married him because he fights and cooks.
tbh i lost my **** the first time torian intensely whispered "Toast." in the middle of a huge fight
i support powertech

jackalious
01.24.2012 , 11:04 PM | #14
That Droid kills me. I never want to walk on to my ship cause I know he is going to say something retarded. I just added a coat of paint to you room, I just sped up the hyperdrive by .000008 and what was that one long live the emperor better yet to you. I tried to tune him out but I can't if I had hair I would have pulled it out or shut him down. Which is one of the lame failures when he is playing fetch and fails. Please don't shut me down. Mako I get a kick out of at least. Almost like a teenager with her sayings.

jackalious
01.24.2012 , 11:04 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by monsterStwoR View Post
Gault.."You win some, you lose some. You just lost some!"

Still makes me laugh.
Even when it's a success he says that kinda funny.

Kungrah
01.25.2012 , 05:17 PM | #16
Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever... Whatever...

Yeah you know what Skadge, I'm not happy having you here too y'know, but BioWare just HAD to make me keep you and Gault.