Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nerf the sith scorcerer!!!!!!!!!!!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Nerf the sith scorcerer!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poochymama
01.22.2012 , 03:10 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by RamzaBehoulve View Post
When you get through that absorb shield and oh magically it's up again because Bioware screwed up with how the timer works, sorry, but you are a pain in the *** to deal with. Much more than it should be.

Stuns, I really don't care, but a spellcaster tanking that much better than any tank is stupid. You don't need 2 bubbles when you already have a sprint and 2 stuns to get out of dangerous situations.
If you think a Sorc can out tank a tank class (or even rival a tank class in any way, shape, or form), you really need to pay attention more.

The shield might need to be adjusted for pvp(it's needed for pve), but there are some pretty idiotic statements being thrown around in this thread.

Sorcs have a 4 sec stun on a 1min cooldown, and a 1 sec stun(if speced) on a 1 min cooldown. There is absolutely no way that they can stun lock you until you are dead. You are being stunned/hit by other classes simultaneously if this is what you are experiencing. That, or you have 8k hp or less.

StellaRossa
01.22.2012 , 04:14 AM | #12
I am playing a sage, but i totally agree.

We have light armor, and are dead if anyone comes close to us. Why do we need 2 stuns which are on a 1 minute CD? Remove them BIOWARE, nerf us please! And please buff the Operatives who only have like 4-5 stuns, i think they need twice the more.

/troll mod off

No, just no.

Xienive
01.22.2012 , 08:06 AM | #13
They don't need stuns or DPS nerfed (no I don't play Sage or Sorc and really don't even have much trouble with them usually) the only thing that really needs to be adjusted is shield, and possibly a look taken into their heals when they are fully DPS specced.

Really tho, without that shield up they are pretty much a sitting duck and that's why I don't think they need DPS or stuns nerfed.

StellaRossa
01.22.2012 , 08:21 AM | #14
Lol, shield can't even take 500 damage and it's off and you can't use it for 20 seconds again.

AnarchyJesus
01.22.2012 , 08:42 AM | #15
lmao 5 stuns

pinkink
01.22.2012 , 09:53 AM | #16
People who create topic like this, should stop playing MMO and book an appointment with a psychiatrist.

GengisKahn
01.22.2012 , 10:36 AM | #17
Inquisitors and Sorcerers are around 70% of the population. They wont touch them.
Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others. (Groucho Marx)
There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't

GengisKahn
01.22.2012 , 10:38 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by StellaRossa View Post
I am playing a sage, but i totally agree.

We have light armor, and are dead if anyone comes close to us. Why do we need 2 stuns which are on a 1 minute CD? Remove them BIOWARE, nerf us please! And please buff the Operatives who only have like 4-5 stuns, i think they need twice the more.

/troll mod off

No, just no.
List the operative's 4-5 stuns.

Actually, list more than 2.
Or list more than 1 usable out of stealth.
Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others. (Groucho Marx)
There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't

RoguexA
01.22.2012 , 01:03 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by GengisKahn View Post
List the operative's 4-5 stuns.

Actually, list more than 2.
Or list more than 1 usable out of stealth.
Can you not tell that he was trolling and being sarcastic?

syntxerr
01.22.2012 , 02:32 PM | #20
The shields are fine as well and barely last more than 2 seconds in PVP if someone starts hitting you. Both the utility and the shields are needed, because the class is super fragile and would go down extremely fast otherwise. The shields help to absorb some (burst)damage and when something get's really close to you, you die in just a few hits.

People have to play a bit higher up before judging. Of course all of this looks much different at level 16, when your shield can absorb some Guarding hitting you for about a minute.