Infiltrator

Krucheck

It *should* be easy to figure this out... get the talents and run in a straight line and toggle stealth, if you don't slow down at all then it only applies to stealth, if you slow down a bit then it's at all times...

I'm not a high enough level to test this AND I'm at work. So maybe someone can do this in my stead? ;-)

It *should* be easy to figure this out... get the talents and run in a straight line and toggle stealth, if you don't slow down at all then it only applies to stealth, if you slow down a bit then it's at all times...

I'm not a high enough level to test this AND I'm at work. So maybe someone can do this in my stead? ;-)

I am also at work. However, Ive read it was supposed to have been changed in November to be full time movement speed increase.

Why would this be to good to be true? We don't have gap closers or cc over 10 meters. Our main dame is melee range if we only had bade movement speed our up time would be effected.

This is also a great bonus to healer pvp specs with more mobility than the other healers.