6 Character Transfers Accidentally in progress, how to cancel?

PeregrineShadow

I finally decided to try the Test Server. I tried doing the character transfer and it seemed like nothing happened, and I couldn't find any way to check any kind of progress so I just thought it failed and tried again. Forum said Test Server was up, then down, then up then down; and I didn't think the option was supposed to be available to transfer if it was down, so I tried again at different times on different days but never saw any form of confirmation or progress (same character tried every time). Just went on the website and clicked Character Transfer and saw I have 6 in progress?! Can someone help me clean this up please? Thank you!

I finally decided to try the Test Server. I tried doing the character transfer and it seemed like nothing happened, and I couldn't find any way to check any kind of progress so I just thought it failed and tried again. Forum said Test Server was up, then down, then up then down; and I didn't think the option was supposed to be available to transfer if it was down, so I tried again at different times on different days but never saw any form of confirmation or progress (same character tried every time). Just went on the website and clicked Character Transfer and saw I have 6 in progress?! Can someone help me clean this up please? Thank you!

The PTS is closed atm as far as I know. They may have shut down the Character Copy to PTS.

If you accidently transfered a character from Live to a different live server you'll have to transfer it back for the additional cost. Once it's in progress it's already being moved.

Edited by Toraak