EV - Ancient Pylon Hardmode

We have downed this before,we just pressed RIGHT and it solved itself. Pretty easy.

Now, it has been suggested that there is a pattern and thats its a combination lock. This i cant confirm, but you can do it faster if you turn the weel the accurate way. Now here is the kick, it bugs almost every time. At the bottom is a list of what we have tried.

Doing the shortest possible turns to complete each set.

Doing the longster possible turns to complete each set.

Doing the same amount on each pylon in both camps.

South camps first(solve 1) then north camp, and vice versa.

It still bugs, either this encounter is still bugged out or we are doin it wrong.

THe current order is "Green>Red>Purple>White>Yellow>Blue>Green". Which seems to be accurate from last Operation.

Anyone have anything they have PROVEN, im not looking for wild guess or one or two time solutions. But something that works.

the proven method, as confirmed by a dev as a work around, is to always solve the south pylon first, including these steps :

1. do not touch the north console until the south console is completely solved, each round.

2. Still solve as quickly as possible, so map out the order for the fastest method, the only reason for this is, if you get to the last rounds of adds, on the south side, the two gold mobs, and they die before the north finishes, it will bug out. The console will still be clickable but wont rotate.

My guild has done it this was every week, and had no issue whatsoever.

the proven method, as confirmed by a dev as a work around, is to always solve the south pylon first, including these steps :

1. do not touch the north console until the south console is completely solved, each round.

2. Still solve as quickly as possible, so map out the order for the fastest method, the only reason for this is, if you get to the last rounds of adds, on the south side, the two gold mobs, and they die before the north finishes, it will bug out. The console will still be clickable but wont rotate.

I will try this, never thought about it that way. Thanks bro.

We tried this tonight after It Locking out about 6 times, and Your method you said Worked First time we tried it. So I suggest people try it at least.