Unsubscriber's Thread: Tell us a few things

Sandtrooper

I have to say I'm enjoying the game and I have no axe to grind. Yes, there are some things that could be improved but there are many, many good things.

I see so many threads with posters claiming that they have unsubbed. Some even seemed to have unsubbed weeks or months ago. I'm always curious why they stick around.

If you are one of the people who played for a time, then decided to quit, please answer the following questions:

What are your top 5 reasons why you left the game? Why do you stick around?

Maybe we can get some good feedback by putting this all in one place and maybe we can clean up other threads by putting this all in one place.

Sand

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because the previous thread has exceeded our normal threshold for thread length, we've started this new thread for the community to give their feedback related to the following question:

If you are one of the people who played for a time, then decided to quit, please answer the following questions:

As always, we ask that the community keep the following things on mind when responding:

2. No insults, name calling, or personal attacks

3. Please stay on topic.

4. Please express your opinion and thoughts in a constructive, respectful manner.

5. If someone violates the Rules of Conduct, please report it instead of replying to it.

6. Keep in mind that everyone has different viewpoints. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they're trolling. If you believe someone is trolling, please use the Report function to report their post.

Thank you and enjoy the discussion!

I keep my sub going because I love the Star Wars universe and I'm hoping that some day (hopefully in the near future), the game becomes enjoyable again. I haven't logged on in quite some time, though.

1. Friends left/Low Pop Server - The vast majority of my guild and friends left to play other games. MMOs aren't very much fun to play by yourself (imo). I could find a new guild, but then you have to go through the whole process of integrating yourself into a new group of people again... I'm sure we are all familiar with the process. Not to mention the servers are rather lacking in population atm.

2. Space Combat - I was an SWG player and I really loved the space combat... it was practically an entire game in-and-of itself. I know this is not SWG 2.0 and that's not really what I'm asking for, but the recent news about "3D Space Combat" being developed excites me. We'll see if that pans out.

3. Open World PVP - I love PvP, but more specifically, I love open-world PvP. This game does nothing in this department. Playing on a PvP server doesn't matter... it might as well be PvE. In my opinion, the leveling areas are too segregated and there is really hardly any chance that you will ever run into a player of the opposite faction while out and about.

4. No Immersion - Honestly, I don't really feel like I'm playing a Star Wars game. It feels more like just another game in space. I don't really know how BioWare would go about fixing this problem, but a couple of my ideas: 1) The worlds are too linear. They make it very difficult to just go exploring and discover random things out in the wild. The planets feel more like maps, or maybe even mazes. 2) The perception of "choice" and "my saga" is really a lie. Everything is pre-determined. It doesn't feel like my character.

5. Poor crafting system - The crafting system in this game has a lot of potential. I think the RE system is really nice, but there is just not enough reward to invest in this system. And even the rewards that there could be are sapped by the addition of "Bind on Pickup." Let me run this Operation to get better gear... oh hey, a new schematic for armor, but wait... the armor I just got is better and this armor I can now craft is Bind on Pickup....???

i had game time codes for 6 months, not anymore GW2 is comin out and in comparison swtor is so much more static

few people scattered around servers, end game is just grinding at its highest, gameis lifeless, not wasting anymore money...

I haven't unsubbed as of yet but I'm concerned I'm losing interest in the game. My five reasons;

• Community - Apart from being afraid that character transfer has come too late, my solid raiding group are leaving for other games or losing interest. Finding a new guild won't be the problem but with how the system works it's not easy to just jump into regular raiding groups. I feel that the community fixing has been neglected or stubbornly put off.

• PVP - Like the other poster, no Open World PVP is annoying. As a competitive player having no Open World PVP is not ideal, nether is delaying or postponing Ranked Warzones ideal.

• BioWare - I don't claim to understand how time is used within BioWare or how long certain processes take because that would be ignorant of me, however I don't feel they address the community as quickly as they could. They could do a lot more in informing their members. I also question the amount of content they can produce, as much as the updates are coming regularly I feel they could produce more content.

• Aesthetics - As much as the planets themselves look detailed, I feel they lack depth. The fleet is horrible and disgusting, is it much to ask for posters or anything that encourages attention to detail. I feel like if I had one day of sitting with BW I would redesign the fleet (not necessarily in structure) but in colours and appearance. It's extremely bland. I struggle not to compare to Orgrimmar in WoW, which is much more involved. Each segment of the fleet is the same and in 'Crew Skills' there are just pointless NPC's which you only speak to once (unless changing crew skills), I just think it feels lifeless.

• Character Creation & Diversity - 1.3 is allowing the use of social gear which is very nice to know, although I still think everyone looks 'un-unique', I don't feel the gear is imaginative as it could possibly be for a Star Wars Universe. Races are pretty dull, little minor details like if you pick a Twi'lek his head gets in the way, just looks lazy.

I will continue to play the game but I do worry that the game is moving at a slow pace, I hope it's not slow enough for me too lose interest. then again, by making this post I've lost some.

Edited by CaptFalc

i had game time codes for 6 months, not anymore GW2 is comin out and in comparison swtor is so much more static

few people scattered around servers, end game is just grinding at its highest, gameis lifeless, not wasting anymore money...

Good luck with that. In 6 months you will probably be gnashing your teeth at GW2. To many people reporting how its not all that from their point of view. But, by all means as I see it one must see things for themselves. Maybe it will be better...however I am not going to waste my time or money to find out what many others have said is true.:wea_01:

Good luck with that. In 6 months you will probably be gnashing your teeth at GW2. To many people reporting how its not all that from their point of view. But, by all means as I see it one must see things for themselves. Maybe it will be better...however I am not going to waste my time or money to find out what many others have said is true.:wea_01:

Fun part of gw2 when it comes out there no monthly fee, no reason why if someone wantecd to play here and there.

Last I check it still in beta stage of the game. I like the human and char races so far, not crazy about Norn.

Serious note I'm leaving cause I don't think this game worth a monthly fee. That in Jan after I paided my 6 month sub. That game subscriptions took a nose dive, now it to the point when i'm playing it just me and my son running around doing stuff. Yes I'm on an empty server in my opinion.

Edited by matthewdbear

Hehe yeah, people said the same about D3, and would you look at that, over half of them are right back at swtor :p

1. Open World PvP Lacks

2. Warzones are quite boring

3. Expertise System= Terrible

4. Grind gear based game, boring daily farming.

5. I love swg so much that I don't think I would come back here.(You know what I loved about swg)

6. Population an issue.

I stick around to see if bioware has any brain left to put in something good before my sub runs out.

Edited by Jonoku

Hehe yeah, people said the same about D3, and would you look at that, over half of them are right back at swtor :p

Poor SWTOR players, they cant see what is comming, 6 months subs will end soon, I another one that will leave this game, and you know for what? For the lies Bioware told us. Right now for me is more fun to play D3, BF3, and other games than losing my time with grinds. Poor Bioware has his reputation hit hard by this game, dunno what will happen after ME3 also, will think twice before buying another Bioware product.

The game is just another WoW clone formula with a touch of "KoTOR"... HELL, you can't even get opposing factions to level at the same time on the same planets.....( aka Taris) That shows just how single player flawed this game is.. IF the game was F2P co-op.. FINE.. but for a subscription based MMO's.. It's just another cancelled account..

1) I left the game because the engine is so broken they can't offer massive PvP. For me, this is a deal breaker.

2) I left the game because the engine is so broken it allows a staggering variety of cheats and hacks to be used (if you don't believe it, google it, and you'll see).

3) I left the game due to the staggering level of incompetence on the part of the development team that is indicated by my first two problems.

4) I left the game due to the miserable customer service and communication offered by EA/BW to their customers. I've had one good experience, and every other experience has been atrocious.

5) I left the game due to the lack of end game content. The LFG tool and server transfers may allow for the operations to be completed again, but when I finally determined that EA/BW did not have a clue what they were doing this was not an option.

6) Edit: As Pi mentioned, BW has repeatedly engaged in deceptive practices lately and I too feel that I was lied to about this game, as well as ME 3.

I can still post on the forums because I can not obtain a refund for my 6 month sub. and in the hopes that EA/BW will pull their collective head out of their *** and fix the ridiculous number of problems this game has. That being said, I received a collector's edition of TERA for my birthday and I'm enjoying it a lot, so even though I miss the Star Wars setting I doubt I'll ever return. TERA's stories are pure crap compared to this game, but everything else is much, much better. Story is nice, but it can't exist in a vacuum in an MMO. Quality game play, social experience, PvP, and raiding all have to be available too, and they really aren't in this game.

Edited by RobNightfall

First, I really want SWTOR to be successful, I am a big fan of SW and Bioware's past games. I have 70 days of gametime left and have cancelled my recurring subscription.

Reason 1 - Unmet Expectations

This is STAR WARS, this was the most innovative movie in the history of the UNIVERSE!!! You MUST apply that spirit of innovation to game development that Lucas applied to visual, sound and music. The attention to detail in Star Wars was mindblowing, you need to have a detail oriented mindset, its the missed details that spoil the "Magic". People had high expectations that the next truly innovative interactive experience was here, and you did your share to hype it up, so much pre-launch media, all slick, great job Sales Team btw. However, when you launched, even WoW a game 7 years old had more useful MMO features than you did. Ranked Battleground, PvP Arena Teams, World PvP quests in most higher level areas, ingame guild events calendar, Gearscore, server populations searchable on WoWarmory for individual gear, ranking, guildstatus, Third Party Addons that make up for Blizzard's lack of foresight or programming ability (Auctioneer, Deadly Boss Mods, Power Aura's Classic, and many others). Pretty good for Bioware's first MMO doesn't cut it for STAR WARS!!!

Reason 2 - Endgame PvP

SWToR PvP feels awesome you got a good thing here...time to double down, the animations, the sounds, the warzones you have are pretty cool, Huttball is amazing. But you have taken what is an amazing experience and somehow made it feel grindy. You really need to focus on the SPORT aspect of PvP. TEAMS, STATS, RANKINGS, FAME, GLORY, NOTORIETY, RIVALRY, CHEERLEADERS. There should be a daily "sports page" or newspaper that you can read INGAME to see which teams and players won the most matches, have the best win-loss ratios, who are the best up and coming players, even make it possible to bet on matches, and allow people to spectate matches INGAME like you are sitting in the stands with binoculars where you can zoom in and out, or watch it from a TV screen and you control which vantage point you are watch from at any time. INNOVATE PEOPLE!!! DO something nobody else has done yet. Make your PvP feel like a true sportsfan experience. (Also, you need to find a way to make Space Missions PVP, I can already think of a way to do it pretty easily but I'll let you work that one out, you can keep it on the rails and still have it be pretty frickin awesome)

Reason 3 - The Problem of 10 (or 8 in SWTOR's case)

Having 8 people show up to Ops time, on time every time is how progression happens. when a couple people from the team start missing Ops times or move on to another game ALL the team members suffer regardless of how punctual and on top of their game they were and there is a good chance they will unsub rather than going through the hassle of reguilding and having another bad experience. Now as an Ops leader/member I have a decision to make, replace the slacking team member with a Pug of questionable skill/gear/experience/fight knowledge, or cancel the run. This problem is mitigated by developing a POWERFUL Ops scheduling tool. A super powerful INGAME calendar that allows players to post when they are available to Ops, allow Ops leaders to post times, charge credits to reserve a place in the group, post bonds to reserve their position refundable if on time, Allow Ops leader very detailed control on the makeup of their ops group requests, Watchman specced sentinels, Shadow Consular Tank etc. And you need to diminish the influence of guilds and guild leaders on your gameplay experience, there are good guilds who run things well...and there are mediocre guilds...you are losing your players from all guilds but I would bet mostly from mediocre guilds...you need to take the guild centered mentality out of Opsing...unless your LFG Ops tool is really powerful taking scheduling, gearscore, and Fight Experience/Fight Knowledge into account, it will not address these underlying problems. Find an insentive system for GREAT players to help teach new players...right now...there is no insentive, like give bonus social points if you run an Ops with people with less gear or experience than you, a few Elite Ops teams on each server flourish...and the rest kind of flounder for a while before they unsub. ALSO...Once a week give DPS the opportunity to have a "For the Record" 6 minute timed, recorded Training Dummy run, which they can make public knowledge for Ops Leaders.

Reason 3 - Story...Meh...

I played KOTOR, I feel let down by the stories in SWTOR somehow, correct me if I'm wrong, but is there a single storyline in SWTOR that compares to the HK-47 storyline of losing your memory, waking up and having to deal with an insane droid who was possibly sent there to kill you who you now need to work with in order to stay alive?!? WTH that WAS FREAKIN AWESOME....THAT was over the top, that was Star Wars!!! All the characters in SWTOR feel like Waxy charicateurs(sp) of common Star Wars stereotypes. Storylines feel muted, and predictable, at least on the Republic Side. The choices you make rarely have any serious emotional impact, there might be 1 choice I remember having difficulty bringing myself to do for the darkside points on republic, but just 1 out of hundreds of choices.

Reason 4 - World PvP/Ilum/Planets?/Events??!?

Why Kill Ilum? You could try something different with it each couple months until you find something everyone likes...make it a rich gathering area, make it only take 15 reps and 15 Imps at a time per instance, how about 24? Put a bunch of PvE dailies in the middle of it so you can't just zerg around with a big ops all the time...you need to seperate and take care of your quest objectives solo or in small groups. Make Ilum Only rewards for taking and holding nodes that can be turned in for Ilum only PvP gear, they could give movement speed boost or something. Try something, try everything, just keep it changing and exciting, make people want to fly to Ilum to see what crazy stuff you came up with this month. THE RAkGHOUL Event was your Perfect Opportunity to implement a World PvP system...lots of Imps and Pubs coming together in one place...but no PvP daily, Weekly quests no...that would have been too frickin easy...what about world pvp titles for killing X Players your level or higher? What about social points for pvp killing while in groups/ops?

Reason 5 - GTN is too simple, not simple enough

Your GTN interface is not good, take a look at Auctioneer or other games like TERA or GW2, their interfaces are much easier to use for casual use, easier to search, easier to sell, more functionality for serious users. People may not list this as a reason for leaving, but it certainly isn't making people stay. Your interface shouldn't get in the way of the economy. Sure not everyone is going to want to post 1000 sales and make 1000 purchases a day, but those who do want it to be super smooth. If you say those players get too rich? I say you are overlooking the service that the market barons are providing the server community, and that typically is normalized low prices and more variety in items that are available. With only 50 postings per character you have to pick the high profit items you want to focus on. That just means that some Niches are ignored completely due to their low volume, also, the 2 day post window is not good...make it a week or 2 weeks that will help with specific non-consumable items like gear that you don't need to buy everyday. With fewer postings on the GTN buyers and sellers have difficulty figuring out a good price for items and do alot of guesswork. But the main problem of having a poor interface and a struggling economy, is people just don't play that part of the game much, and that means there is more time for them to get bored with the other parts of your game and hastens the unsub lemming march.

p.s. My customer service experience on SWTOR Me "Bioware there is a fly in my soup" Bioware "Yes, I see there is a fly in your soup", Me "I would like another soup please", Bioware "I'm sorry, but your soup is too cold, I cannot get you another soup now" Me "Seriously?" Bioware "My best advice is to go back to work for a few days, get enough money to buy another soup, and come back later and buy another soup". Here is my customer service experience with Blizzard. Me "Blizzard, I'm lonely" Blizzard "I can help you with that, Blonde, Red Head, Brunette or Goth?" Me "Goth please!!" Blizzard "Sure thing, your new girlfriend is already in your mailbox, if for whatever reason you aren't completely satisfied send her back and we will get you a new one." (But my customer service experiences are unrelated to my unsubbing.)

1. Low populated servers (3-4 on the fleet at prime times)

2. No rated, hence low population.

3. No competition in the game AT all.. (No rated, no arena nothing.)

4. Poor prioritizing from Bioware, giving us legacy before things that are BADLY needed.

5. Horrible crafting system..

I just want to reiterate I'd have renewed next month if they hadn't fired everyone,particularly the guy that made promises about fixing everything.

If the game is doing as poorly as everyone with eyes to see can see, they should've kept the spokesman and fired the game designers.

Edited by jgelling

I have to say I'm enjoying the game and I have no axe to grind. Yes, there are some things that could be improved but there are many, many good things.

I see so many threads with posters claiming that they have unsubbed. Some even seemed to have unsubbed weeks or months ago. I'm always curious why they stick around.

I have un-subbed . I bought a six month sub and got a free month . I am still around because I am still paying for it.

Maybe we can get some good feedback by putting this all in one place and maybe we can clean up other threads by putting this all in one place.

Sand

1. They knackered my pve class to balance pvp

2. Lack of content

3. population of servers means crafting and auctions are useless

4. linked to above no way to make money on a dead server

5. soooo many little things but I will l give but one example . Itemization of gear tiers . + x on legs this tier +y on next tier . no balance.

TL;DR Version: Too many bugs in the game, especially in instances (flashpoints). End-game (50) became a daily mission grind fest. If they can make their content in WORKING order, and give us something more to do in their game other than doing daily quests on Illum, Belsavis and Corellia; only then might I consider re-subbing. We'll see if they can keep me interested once 1.3 hits the live servers and I might consider resubbing for 1 more month. Edited by siegedeluxe

1) I feel like the general skill level and "MMO Intellect" of the players of this game are a couple of notches below what you find in "that other game." There just are not that many good players, and it makes finding a guild or a quest/flashpoint group that much more frustrating.

2) The GTN and interface are completely unacceptable. I brought this up in beta, but how could you not look at some of the popular WoW auction house addons and build that functionality in? Too many places it just seems like you said "Meh, this is good enough to get us our launch date"

3) No PvP daily terminals on leveling planets, and the insane amount of loading screens you have to go through to get from one place to another if you want to do that daily while leveling. You basically have to choose between working on a planet or doing your pvp daily instead of queuing for one while doing the other. Some of the loading screen times are completely unacceptable.

4) You went OUT OF YOUR WAY to separate the two factions on practically every planet. What in the name of pizza made you think this was a good idea? In some cases, the planets are even completely different instances and no members of the other faction exist. Are you braindead? And then people wonder why there's no world pvp. Contrary to popular belief, you don't need "incentives" to world pvp... you just need to see the other faction. Put the two factions together and there will be world pvp on pvp realms no matter where it is. Going out of your way to make it so there wouldn't be world pvp was utterly and completely stupid.

5) No dual spec. Leveling a healer the first time wasn't much fun. Now I want to make another but can't bear to go through with it again. I'd still like to heal flashpoints and heroic 4's while leveling, though. Havign to go allll the way back to the fleet every time I want to run a heroic 4 is terrible, and now with LFG group finder, I'd have to go back to the fleet anyway to respec for flashpoints, too. Come on, Bioware, wake the hell up.

Edited by YanksfanJP

• Game lacks PvP lakes - Ilum was kinda fun despite performance issues, but the objectives were junk. This should have been much more complex and interesting, since it's what you do when you get to 50. It should be something you won't get bored of competing over EVER, and a battle that will last until the end of the game.

• Game lacks fun - The meeting point (fleet) is boring - even though the Star Wars universe is a little more dour to begin with, you CAN blame the IP - but compare with WoW's dwarf/goblin town - they had a TRAIN! The atmosphere of the game is as though the devs had EA breathing down their necks every minute of every day.

Edited by svartalfimposter

My top 5 for unsubscribing:

1) Dead Server - I watched my server go from really low population to no population. There is no economy and the acutionhouse dead.

2) Space Combat - When I started playing this game I was so exited about the space combat. I'm probably dating myself but I remember many sleepless nights playing X-Wing v Tie Fighter series. They actually captured the feel X-wing v Tie Fighter with the space combat because it popped into my mind as soon as I started the space missions but the disappointment of space on rails really ruined the whole thing for me.

3) No Cross Server LFG tool - I started playing Tera Online and I have done more instances in that game in 2 weeks than I have in 5 months of SWTOR. I don't have much time to play I want to log in, get a group, and get things done without a lot of chit chat or waiting for players. One of the things I love about WoW is the cross server LFG tool. I can pop in pretty much anytime and get a group and it has very little conversation its all business.

4) Terrible character customization, ugly characters, even worse armor for the Republic. I think that says it all in generally I was really disappointed in the character graphics and armor. I think they need to make the characters more attractive and add many more armor options. Sythweaving made some particularly horrid looking outfits for Jedi, I remember thinking I'd never wear anything I could make. Edit I lied I think my Jedi Knight is wearing lvl 50 crafted armor, but he looks like a station wagon from the 1970's with wood side panels.

5) Bugs - I feel like Bio is pretty slow in patching this game, and too many bugs remained patch after patch. Maybe they have got them all by now but I remember being annoyed when I was playing.

Edited by Spartanjet

I unsubscribed due to the following in no particular order:

1. No LFG. Sitting on the fleet for ages to form a group is not fun.

2. Nothing to do at level 50.

3. Flashpoints: Too much trash, just about all the trash have some form of knockback. Loot from bosses is terrible. Flashpoints are way too long.

4. PvP is terrible. Ilum was a complete disaster.

5. Crafting system is horrible. So many recipes that are completely useless.

My subscription runs out in a week when the free month expires. I really wanted to like this game, Bioware have managed to screw up what should have been a surefire hit. All the changes coming in the next patch should have been in the release version. And before the fanboys and eternal Bioware defenders say the game has only been out for 6 months and give it time I say to you CODSWALLOP!!!!!!!. This is 2012 and the game is missing things that should be standard for a game released in 2012. Things have come loang way since World of Warcraft was released and Bioware somehow failed to notice this and released a game that would have been fantastic in 2006.

1- Loading Screens. There are way too many and take way too long for the caliber of system that I have.

2- Layout - Everyone is concentrated on a fleet and is disconnected from all of the worlds by numerous long loading screens.

3- Itemization - None of gear, weapons are aesthetically pleasing to me. It is not enough just to continually raid for higher numbers.

4 - Art design - I was able to look past it at first, but in the end it is too cartoony for me, and the character models are too generic.

5 - Diminishing Community - Nearly every one of many hundreds of guild members I've had since launch have quit for various reasons. Its disheartening.

And "not enough end-game content" goes without saying. Really only Rift is the only game I've played to really approach this inevitable situation correctly.

First and foremost; I am quitting because I start medical school in the fall however I felt like ranting about why I disliked this game. Only stayed because SWG is gone.

This game is to much of a headache. I was lucky enough to be asked to participate in the beta back in August when yes, myself and my guild from SWG were all wearing soaked panties for this game in hopes it would be a nice placebo for SWG. As soon as I hit 26 or so the whole game lost its brand new feel, luster and glowing enticement of voice overs, delicious stories and I started to criticize it hard. Of course, back then when I began to slam this game for being way to under developed for a release in December I was throw under the bus for only being a die hard fanboy of SWG because I was apparently "the best commando on my server" but I didn't care at all by then. SWG was dying I was simply looking for an MMo to replace it. No matter what I said to my guild they ignored it all and now look. They all pushed in with wet panties and giant bulging erections for this game only to quit a month after release. Two people aside from myself are all thats left in the guild that play. Out of the 123 servers or whatever what, 5? 6? servers are standard at peak times for their respected zones on average. With only 2 being Very Heavy and one being Full.

My issues in beta:

No Chat bubbles

Mini-map doesnt show NPC's on radar so you can look at your radar to avoid aggro or find mobs easily.

One CC breaker? Really? This game is pretty much a CC fest and you give everyone just one CC break? Of course there is a class with 2 but come on. I thought Spiritmasters Fear in Aion was god awful, the resolve bar in this game and the 3213214 stuns that follow are completely stupid. There isnt even a CC resist for some classes that desperately need it. (Commandos/Mercenaries)

Your group finding tool is a good 4 years behind most MMo's look at Aion's group finder tool. It trumps yours tenfold.

World PvP is completely useless. Not only does the CS department ban players on a PVP SERVER for OPEN WORLD PVPING there is no point to it. You gain no Valor. I would think you'd gain at least a little valor but nope. Just a kill in your PvP Warzones statistics but before 1.2 we never even had that, we had Ilum which was a complete planet of fail. Another prime example of why this game was released way to early.

Your codex is writhed with bugged entries so to all the collectors and people that like to accomplish stuff completely on planets, gg because you can't. Enjoy 14 planets of 29/30 or 24/32 entries and after 2 patches they still haven't fixed them.

Theres a lot of furniture in this game. A lot. Starports, cantinas, ships, fleet and more. Can you sit? Nope. Enjoy the look of it all because they are not accessible. Only on your ship you can.

All games have a night and day cycle with shadows that work respectfully for that time of day. Not for ToR.

Weather effects? Nope. None.

Your character design is just about 11 years behind SWG and even more behind Aion. Every species is just a modified human model. Really? No Wookies? No Rodians? Not only that, you can't design your character to be unique. Can't change the eye size, ear size, eyebrows, chin jaw cheeks. Nothing. There are preset heads and customizations for you. How awesome...

My issues now?

PvP is horrible. 4 warzones over and over and over and over and over. And for what exactly? 140 comms 3k valor and the 20 minute voidstars and the god awful alderaan and huttball matches that last for 15+ minutes. Every time I Queue for warzones I pray to god for Novare Coast.

Crafting is pathetic is this game. No where close to the customization, the itemization and complexity of SWG. Resources are a joke to gather, got to love those bugged nodes. Companion missions take for ever. Entirely needs a rehaul.

Companions. Pretty much ruin the whole MMo aspect of this game. You can pretty much solo anything in the game aside from heroic 4's and of course flashpoints along with operations. Really?

All of your melee classes have free mobility to use their attacks and barely any cast times for their abilities. Ranged classes? No mobility, a LOT of cast times. Thats wrong.

Space is garbage compared to SWG. There is no comparison actually. Its that horrible. A rail shooter thrown together and added to make the fanboys for this game cream their panties before you hastily launched this pile of garbage game.

There is no open world to explore. And the world we have is boring to explore. There are no ruins, no interesting POI's. Just a cluster mess of NPCs humping each other around the map surrounded by neat looking shrubbery or the same piece of metal you see in every city or space station resused 100 times. Can't forget about those pipes you love so much Bioware. Just going to let you know, pipes, do not make star wars. They are just in the way and more useless texture for my computer to load and render. Now this complaint is prominently "im a sandbox fanboy" complaint. So hate on me all you want but I don't like to be boxed in and have my story told for me. I want to play the game the way I want to. SWG, I could.

As soon as you hit 50 what do you do? Really? Aside from warzones if your a PVPer and Flashpoints/operations if you're a PvE'r what else is there to do? Spend all your credits in the Legacy system or crafting useless trash? You could do all the content in a day. Finish both weeklies, both dailies and log off. After you get your gear you're done with this game. The credits should just roll when you hit 50 and tell you to buy the next game you release because end game content in this game is pathetic. "But what about making sure your armor has the right mods????" That will probably take you 2 weeks maybe more. After that what? Grind another character for a new story? Thats your end game content? How about the people with lives here? The ones with 2 hours to spare to play only one toon not 8.

Aside from the Lore and Datacrons, there is hardly any immersion. I can't personally get into the game at all. Could be because the story is being told for me about my character not truly my unique gaming alias but a predetermined story of every class saving the republic or empire at the end. Where do you go from there? Honestly. I killed the bloody emperor on my Sentinel. GG. The story made him sound like a hulking mammoth capable of killing me by batting his eyelids however when I visited Dromund Kaas I made that dark hearted baddie into my little [insert censored word so the CS department can't complaint] in 6 seconds as my companion sat there in the corner attempting to pull off a heal pretending to actually help or do anything worth poop .

The whole cutscenes before warzones. They need a turn off button. And the instructions for huttball and commentary for alderaan need to just be removed at 50 warzones. Because at level 50 I expect everyone to have at least an idea of what the heck is going on and what to do. I'm tired of hearing about how the imperials are on to me in alderaan or how hutts don't have feet.

The "ground breaking" voice overs for every quest where only the first few sentences or so matter then the rest is just oh when you get there here is the directions of what to do because apparently you are dyslexic and cant read the quest log or look at your mini-map for the rather obvious yellow and glowing green indicator that blatantly shows your where and what to do. 300 million spent on directions. Nice. I enjoy it in the story but you could cut most the dialogue out and save money by having them just say mission details on what to be done have been sent to your datapad. Bam. Saved my space bar from getting pounded 10 times and 5-6 minutes of my life.

Overall, aside from your obnoxiously spent for flashy voice overs and its franchise background (Knights of the Old Republic), this is is a steaming pile of poopoo. Not an MMo. This game in terms of MMos is a whopping 7 years behind. It's an over hyped, premature piece of garbage that is not worth in any way $15 dollars a month nor time in my life to play and go nowhere.

No none of you can have my stuff because you wouldn't be able to do anything with it anyway. You can't D/E it or sell it any of it. Only the credits and resources which are going to my guild.