EC : 16M-NiM (world ranking)

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2nd boss is a big step up from first. it took us around 100 pulls to kill it, We wish everyone luck who is attempting it and hope you have fun on the first real challenging boss in the game :) our plan is to finish off last boss NiM 16 tonight, then we will add some sexy music to our kill video's and launch them to give you all some help if you are still struggling. As GM I speak for my guild when wishishing you all luck and would like to remind every 1 we are recruiting and willing to accept and gear up cross realm transfers if they have exp / dedication we are looking for.

http://friendly-fire.enjin.com/home

from Kanre

ps: plz update this thread Rankings we have now killed 3 bosses ......

Edited by kanare

2nd boss is a big step up from first. it took us around 100 pulls to kill it, We wish everyone luck who is attempting it and hope you have fun on the first real challenging boss in the game :) our plan is to finish off last boss NiM 16 tonight, then we will add some sexy music to our kill video's and launch them to give you all some help if you are still struggling. As GM I speak for my guild when wishishing you all luck and would like to remind every 1 we are recruiting and willing to accept and gear up cross realm transfers if they have exp / dedication we are looking for.

http://friendly-fire.enjin.com/home

from Kanre

ps: plz update this thread Rankings we have now killed 3 bosses ......

I would love to apply and see how you guys do things. It would be a great honor to raid with you, but the language barrier looks like it could be a problem. I've seen a lot of your members' posts and your American is really unrefined. ;)

I would love to apply and see how you guys do things. It would be a great honor to raid with you, but the language barrier looks like it could be a problem. I've seen a lot of your members' posts and your American is really unrefined. ;)

Our American is really unrefined????

“My bad”. (Phrased it so you could understand)

1) We speak English!!!! That language that you had before you messed it up because it was apparently to hard.

2) We could speak American, but that would be wrong, this is because all you use is slang or can’t even say words correctly for example words like aluminium. Finally just so we are clear cookies are a form of biscuit’s. Cookies don’t = all biscuit’s. Simple enough said !!!

“Come at me bro I will scold u with our tea.”

Unrelated note: big grats on downing 2nd boss its 1 over tuned guy P.S. so is the last boss