Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Synthweaving] MK-8 Augment Kit Schematic?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Synthweaving] MK-8 Augment Kit Schematic?

Ilysanth
10.21.2015 , 08:08 AM | #1
So post-4.0, I have schematics for Augment kits 1-7 but there is not schematic on the Synthweaving vendor for MK-8 kits. I have carefully checked the vendor and my own schematics and it is not there. Bug on my side? I was able to purchase the MK-8 kit schematic on my Armormech.

I checked the patch notes as well and see nothing about Synthweavers no longer making kits. Especially as I have the lower schems. Should i put in a bug report?

psandak
10.21.2015 , 08:12 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Ilysanth View Post
Should i put in a bug report?
Couldn't hurt. Worst case is you get no response.

That being said, honestly I would never craft MK-8 kits on my synth, because scav mats are far more available. Just saying that if you have MK-8 on your Armormech, there is little reason to have it on your Synth too. But maybe you are a completionist.
The Ortzid Legacy on The Harbinger
Car'beerd (Guardian) Dalkery (Scoundrel) Blairnah (Sage) Daellia (Merc) and 11 other characters
Understanding Crew Skills / High End Schematics / Best Crew Skills / Crew Skill Money Making / Reverse Engineering Rules / SWTOR Story to date

Ilysanth
10.21.2015 , 08:51 AM | #3
I also have SOOOO many mats at this point from gathering (Yavin is a hotspot for stuff) that I could make kits like WHOOOA if I had a schem for it.

sir_valor
10.21.2015 , 09:39 AM | #4
It should be there. Went to trainer to pick it up for my sage cause only had mk-10 and it was there listed under augments its mixed with the actual augment recipes more towards the end of list for me.

LordTurin
10.21.2015 , 09:47 AM | #5
Check the rest of your augment list, the mk-8 is not with the rest of the kits, it'll be close to the top with the other "high level" schematics.
Dragonslayer Mitthendil the Revanchist - Mercenary ||
Mitth'raw'nurudo from Beyond - Powertech || Elenmil the Revanchist - Scoundrel
Click this to say thank you if my post was helpful! :
http://www.swtor.com/r/lGKMGB

stesergio
10.21.2015 , 03:47 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Ilysanth View Post
So post-4.0, I have schematics for Augment kits 1-7 but there is not schematic on the Synthweaving vendor for MK-8 kits. I have carefully checked the vendor and my own schematics and it is not there. Bug on my side? I was able to purchase the MK-8 kit schematic on my Armormech.

I checked the patch notes as well and see nothing about Synthweavers no longer making kits. Especially as I have the lower schems. Should i put in a bug report?
This is a display bug. You probably already know the schematic which is why you don't see it on the trainer but it does not show up in the available crafting list. I was able to get it to show up by resorting the list (by level or difficulty). Worked for me but I have to do it every time I open the crafting window.