BW slaps the PVP community in the face, again...

Yes this is concerning the Rancor mount and here's my point.

I grudgingly agree that there is no way a mount like this won't be reskinned and monetized on the cartel market.

However, BW has already set a precedent for exclusive mounts including the tank from NiM EC and the transformer mount from NiM S&V.

So by reskinning the rancor mount for everyone including NiM opperations, BioWare is basically showing favoritism to the PVE community and putting another nail in the coffin of the PVP community.

The only fair and logical way to repair this catastrophe is to let the PVP community have the Rancor mount exclusive for at least 6 months with a possible reskin for season 2. This will make up for the exclusivity the PVErs have enjoyed with their 2 mounts for the last year and a half and will continue to drive interest for ppl to do ranked PVP, something which is badly needed.

After the exclusive period the Rancor, tank and transformer mounts should be reskinned and made available to both PVP and PVE and of course be put in the cartel market.

BioWare I think you have slapped the PVP community enough and you've seen it die over the last year and a half. If you have an ounce of respect for your PVP player base you will not continue on this path.

Thanks for reading my post.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grow up.

The only argument against giving a reskin version is "I don't want them to have it."

Seriously.

It doesn't take away the accomplishment of earning the original version, which is what the rewards are for anyway.

I don't care if they add a reskin version of every single mount. It still won't be the same as the original, and it won't hold the same prestige as earning the originals.

Grow up.

The only argument against giving a reskin version is "I don't want them to have it."

Seriously.

It doesn't take away the accomplishment of earning the original version, which is what the rewards are for anyway.

I don't care if they add a reskin version of every single mount. It still won't be the same as the original, and it won't hold the same prestige as earning the originals.

No the argument is that they are showing favouritism to PVErs. Go read the post again.

And how do you think PvErs feel when BW makes class changes based upon PvP, huh?? You think we're not just a little miffed at that? Just be happy you're getting the rancor mount first.

Class imbalance is felt a lot more in PVP and that's why PVP balance is a priority. Though I agree changes should be as equal as possible. Two wrongs don't make a right though.

Class imbalance is felt a lot more in PVP and that's why PVP balance is a priority. Though I agree changes should be as equal as possible. Two wrongs don't make a right though.

You still kinda missed the point I was trying to make. Which is:

Be happy with getting the Rancor mount FIRST. Because it will still be a while before progression raiders or cartel market purveyors get their shot at even a reskinned version of it.

You might want to check again cuz the answer is no.

Do you have any idea at all how incredibly juvenile you are coming across?

"Because I can't have that toy over there then I don't want anyone else to have this different toy."

And how do you think PvErs feel when BW makes class changes based upon PvP, huh?? You think we're not just a little miffed at that?.

This times infinity....

"Waaaaa someones used •x• skill/ability and was better then me in pvp get rid of it!!!!"

/facepalm

Edited by XiamaraSimi

You might want to check again cuz the answer is no.

You might want to check again because it's right there next to the pod racer and tauntaun clear as day.

Still don't know why Blind people try to play MMOs.

Edited by Reno_Tarshil

You still kinda missed the point I was trying to make. Which is:

Be happy with getting the Rancor mount FIRST. Because it will still be a while before progression raiders or cartel market purveyors get their shot at even a reskinned version of it.

But why should PVEers get 2 exclusive mounts for over a year and not PVPers?