Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Official Weapon Wishlist Thread

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

KyaniteD
10.26.2016 , 02:35 PM | #221
Now that we know Shae will be using blasters...

SHAE VIZLA's BLATER RIFLE.

Been waiting for this since forever.

It's kind of already in the game, you just need to make it moddable (maybe polish it and give it a nice shine) and use it as filler item in the crates.

(And just keep the sound, too, please.)
Darkvs.Light:
Shepard Effect ᶩ彡
Donate your referral to
Dulfy / MMO-Fashion TORCommunityMe

Nichos_Ketra
11.10.2016 , 12:04 PM | #222
Probably already requested this before, but the model from the Starforged Blaster line of weapons would work really well for a submachinegun type look if the model for the RK-6 or RK-7 pistol was taken and the extended barrel was removed. Going by the way the weapon models looked for that series, it might work out in a way that looks really cool. I'd certainly LOVE to be able to get one.

I'd still love for there to be (multiple types of) slugthrower blasters, of every blaster type. Pistol, rifle, sniper rifle, and assault cannon. I just wish it was feasible to add even slightly altered shot FX so they look like they're firing bullets. At least there's precedent in the setting, considering the weapons used by Sand People and Aurra Sing, the latter of which happens to be a Czerka Corp model to boot.

Still would love to see more clean, high-tech looking weapons, blasters and sabers. The upcoming Unrelenting Terror's armor set is a really good example of the kind of style I've been looking for, here. Really nice work on that, by the way!

Also, could there please be a few more weapons like Senya's lightsaber and lightsaber pike? A little more variety for rare types like that would be nice, even if they can't be made any more common. For example, the model of lightsaber pike used by Zakuul Knights.

Additionally, I've got some feedback. I have to admit, the upcoming Grantek line of blasters look really good in my opinion. Even if they look a bit light compared to a lot of other stuff in the game, they really look like something that might fit in the old KOTOR games or the movies and shows. Nice work!

DeltaBos
07.07.2017 , 06:13 PM | #223
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/DC-17..._Weapon_System
I feel like this would be a give me for the cartel market. It has a rifle, sniper rifle, and a pistol that all somewhat resemble each other, the only thing that is missing here is an assault cannon, but I don't imagine it'd be too difficult to make one built around this general design concept.
Query: Is there someone that you need killed master?

ExodusofLight
07.08.2017 , 01:09 AM | #224
I would totally shell out some money for Senya's Lightsaber pike or a pure white lightsaber crystal

AshurDarksoul
07.08.2017 , 04:58 AM | #225
Quote: Originally Posted by ExodusofLight View Post
I would totally shell out some money for Senya's Lightsaber pike or a pure white lightsaber crystal
I would probably pay real dollars to the cartel market for senya's pike. Would have to be pretty soon tho, getting closer to being able to shell out the ridiculous gtn prices (200 mill +/-) for it now. I would definately buy a black-white crystal set. Black core,white outline that is..... aka the force unleashed. Would be a nice platinium crystalset for a future cartel pack...hint hint nudge nudge..

Might have to endure pvp for the black silver crystal if its even still available although i loath pvp and resent being "forced" into an activity for a specific reward..

Ashur

This is NOT the Friends Referral Link your looking for ...
http://www.swtor.com/r/bzx7pl

Willjb
07.08.2017 , 10:27 AM | #226
Quote: Originally Posted by AshurDarksoul View Post
I would probably pay real dollars to the cartel market for senya's pike. Would have to be pretty soon tho, getting closer to being able to shell out the ridiculous gtn prices (200 mill +/-) for it now. I would definately buy a black-white crystal set. Black core,white outline that is..... aka the force unleashed. Would be a nice platinium crystalset for a future cartel pack...hint hint nudge nudge..

Might have to endure pvp for the black silver crystal if its even still available although i loath pvp and resent being "forced" into an activity for a specific reward..

Ashur
^I strongly agree: put Senya's lightsaber pike up (or <a> lightsaber pike) for Direct Sale already, and for as broken as pvp is, especially ranked, there should be an alternative to getting the Black-Silver color crystal (<this really needs its own thread; where to begin?!).

I'm totally for a Black-White color crystal as well.