Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Republic Trooper Armor (Hope Trailer)

anarsv
04.22.2013 , 08:01 PM | #21
Another pack and no armor for troopers just more stupid robes for em glowy sticks meh

Danapa
04.22.2013 , 08:18 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by anarsv View Post
Another pack and no armor for troopers just more stupid robes for em glowy sticks meh
Im pissed right now people asked for thana's armor and they got it where is our armor?

Jenzali
04.22.2013 , 10:03 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by anarsv View Post
Trooper character creation screen armor will be added in 2.0.1. "Stalwart Protector" set.
Dashto Vant - Arsenal Mercenary - The most dashing bounty hunter in the galaxy.

CaptianFordo
04.23.2013 , 12:47 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Jenzali View Post
Trooper character creation screen armor will be added in 2.0.1. "Stalwart Protector" set.
Question is, when does that come out? The 2.0.1 I mean--I can't get a solid date on it anywhere.
Satele Shan
Jekk(70) Haythom(70) Terr'wynn(70) Thaddrix(70) Zuvro(70)

Alec_Fortescue
04.23.2013 , 01:15 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by CaptianFordo View Post
Question is, when does that come out? The 2.0.1 I mean--I can't get a solid date on it anywhere.
Uhm it was meant to come up today but got postponed. Til Thursday i'd say. Ive yet to check the thread.

Flalia
04.23.2013 , 05:18 AM | #26
As a sith inquisitor as my main now i wholeheartedly agree with this. My first class choice was a trooper but due to friends liking imps I switched . So i would love to make my SI look like a trooper. But instead of the red from that trailer i'd prefer blue but color doesn't matter.

YoshiRaphElan
04.23.2013 , 10:58 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Flalia View Post
As a sith inquisitor as my main now i wholeheartedly agree with this. My first class choice was a trooper but due to friends liking imps I switched . So i would love to make my SI look like a trooper. But instead of the red from that trailer i'd prefer blue but color doesn't matter.
Well, don't let your friends boss you around. Play Inq when they're on if you want, and a trooper when they're not.

MrBorsh
04.24.2013 , 08:46 PM | #28
Beautiful! I of course support this. As well other armors with these kind of helmets and without the backpack should be implemented.

Magnusheart
04.25.2013 , 01:03 AM | #29
You guys know this armor is in the game? We DO SEE Jace Malcom the cinimatic trooper in it.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6...4i5to1_500.jpg

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__...m_and_Brom.jpg

Alduinsm
04.25.2013 , 08:50 AM | #30
It doesn't look good as the cinematic.
Shin