Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Republic Trooper Armor (Hope Trailer)

Zoom_VI
04.15.2013 , 04:39 PM | #11
They won't even give us our character creation armor set

But the hope trailer armor is better anyway

/sign
Crinn

Sanity is for the weak minded.

FelixGoldenHeart
04.15.2013 , 04:45 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Danapa View Post
I mean moddable
The helmet looks pretty much like the Outcast Helmet.

And as for someone else wishing for an armor without a backpack... The transparisteel armor set from the I believe it is Tatooine quests has a chest without one. It's white with black acsents.

Danapa
04.15.2013 , 07:26 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by FelixGoldenHeart View Post
The helmet looks pretty much like the Outcast Helmet.

And as for someone else wishing for an armor without a backpack... The transparisteel armor set from the I believe it is Tatooine quests has a chest without one. It's white with black acsents.
Isnt the same model

jankiel
04.16.2013 , 01:03 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Danapa View Post
I mean moddable
It is moddable. You can get it via Esseles flashpoint or buy it on Coruscant for commendations. It's called Black Talon Scout's Rifle.

http://47th.info/images/td17a.jpg

And the armor would be great. Really the trooper got the finger on the CM. They could make butloads of cash on trooper sets.

Danapa
04.16.2013 , 05:10 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by jankiel View Post
It is moddable. You can get it via Esseles flashpoint or buy it on Coruscant for commendations. It's called Black Talon Scout's Rifle.

http://47th.info/images/td17a.jpg

And the armor would be great. Really the trooper got the finger on the CM. They could make butloads of cash on trooper sets.
cool thx

Whailor
04.16.2013 , 05:41 AM | #16
Sorry but that is a crappy armor. There's plenty of armors like that in the game and small differences between them do not mean much, still the same thing in the end.

And yes, I play a commando as main and I want a heavy armor set as well. Moddable, all 7 pieces. But I want a HEAVY ARMOR. Something massive and powerful, something - if say some enemy sees you - what makes the enemy thing "Oh damn, that's a walking tank, I rather run head first through a mountain than take this one on!". For example, something in the style of power armor from Fallout 3. And before anyone cries "but but but this is SW" then I did not say I want Fallout power armor in SW game, I said something in that style - massive, real heavy armor, really bada** looking.

For example:

Power Armor
Another power armor
And yet another one

You get the idea. Heavy armor which really is heavy armor, not some lousy sweatpants with plastic bottle pieces glued onto it.
Been there, done that.

Luxidenstore
04.16.2013 , 03:12 PM | #17
Yeah, small differences mean nothing. That's why the Eradicator's warsuit is so well received even though its pretty much a recolored Valiant set with small differences. Herp de derp.

Jossajus
04.17.2013 , 03:15 AM | #18
I've been wanting to roll a trooper for a while, but their armor looks like crap lol.
"When you're happy, you enjoy the music. When you're sad, you understand the lyrics." - Frank Ocean

anarsv
04.21.2013 , 07:17 PM | #19
I really want this for my trooper!!

Maelekie
04.21.2013 , 09:27 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Whailor View Post
Sorry but that is a crappy armor. There's plenty of armors like that in the game and small differences between them do not mean much, still the same thing in the end.

And yes, I play a commando as main and I want a heavy armor set as well. Moddable, all 7 pieces. But I want a HEAVY ARMOR. Something massive and powerful, something - if say some enemy sees you - what makes the enemy thing "Oh damn, that's a walking tank, I rather run head first through a mountain than take this one on!". For example, something in the style of power armor from Fallout 3. And before anyone cries "but but but this is SW" then I did not say I want Fallout power armor in SW game, I said something in that style - massive, real heavy armor, really bada** looking.

For example:

Power Armor
Another power armor
And yet another one

You get the idea. Heavy armor which really is heavy armor, not some lousy sweatpants with plastic bottle pieces glued onto it.
I agree the game could use some "HEAVY" armor added into the content, but still would love to see this suit come out. Really though, it's about as easy for them to do as the Eradicator suit (Reskin of the Valiant). Alter the colors, cut off the rocket box (backpack) and tweak it here and there. Would love to see two version of it as well, one new and shiny and the other blaster damaged and worn.