Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Collections: Revan's Mask should be stand-alone

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Cartel Market Suggestions
Collections: Revan's Mask should be stand-alone

Rileysoph
01.27.2014 , 08:21 PM | #81
Welcome to the new generation of MMO players.

"I cant be bothered to earn money in game to pay for the full set, so you should change the game to make sure I can get what I want"

"I wasnt here to play the game when the set came out, i missed my chance, give me another chance, give me everything"

"I only have the mask and i want to unlock it on all my characters, but i dont have the other pieces, cater to me bioware so i can only have the mask"

This thread is full of whiny 14 year olds who are jealous that they don't have the full set. Its rare to see someone walk about in a full revans set, and it should be kept that way.

I wouldnt be surprised if you brats start asking for other parts of set pieces to be standalone

"wahh i dont have enough money waah"

/thread.

Jrmngndr
02.19.2014 , 01:47 AM | #82
Well, calling others whiny while you're being whiny yourself is something worth to be congratulated for, so congratulations. People were stating their opinions and BW already explained the case is not possible, so your little bragging about it is nothing useful either.
Drakeld | Malygris | Jormungandr
The Tchazzar Legacy

BeatleManao
04.05.2014 , 11:56 AM | #83
I think the Cartel Market should have some things for credits, like Revan's armor.

KIngofawsome
06.26.2014 , 09:46 PM | #84
I agree. Revan's Mask goes for 6 million on Jung Ma, and any of his armor other than his chest piece are never for sale. Revan's mask is an awesome piece, but it's impossible to get the full set until they release the packs again on the cartel market.
Please click on this referal link;
if you do you'll get some really cool stuff including a free character
transfer and 7 days of free subscription.

RakghoulsRTrolls
06.27.2014 , 12:40 AM | #85
Quote: Originally Posted by Magnusheart View Post
Really? Cause All the other goods from the cartel market reputation vendor don't add to collections. I bought the domin throne and it did not add. tested it again with the mask of nihilius, the reputation one did not add to collections. They are separate items. Revan's Mask and the Nihilius one are not the same as the pack ones, these ones even have dye slots.
The rep items are actually bugged. I remember I bought the Trophy Hunter's Mask from the rep vendor and I had to wait for prices on the GTN for it to dwindle until I could buy it from there since the rep version wouldn't add to collections.

Bugged rep vendors are bugged.

TheDominatorJedi
09.20.2014 , 12:11 PM | #86
Support this, however if the new revans armor will come out and will be available for us thats more better, but yes I support this because in the current pricing of revans mask is pretty expensive, nobody has money to buy it for all the siths characters+ comp or for whoever you want it, it should be stand-alone

CaptnCodyAlister
05.24.2017 , 11:21 PM | #87
I disagree. I want the mask as much as anyone. I've already got his lower robes and his torso piece, however they are NOT bound to my account. One freature I completely hate with a passion, and wished they'd change that. I do however want the set to show up in the Cartel Market far more often so I can get his full set added to my account. So I no longer have to chase bits of it down on the GTN. I'm tired of having to try to sell all my items and work up the 65-80M credits needed to JUST buy the mask itself.