Poll: Vote of No Confidence in Saresh

dovid-r

Hmm I disagree.

She is trying to wipe out the Sith Empire, I'm okay with that. Does she have some really bad knee jerk reactions? Yup, but I prefer her aggressiveness. She is the closest thing we will get to a Malgus on pub side for aggression.

I actually kinda like Saresh as leader of the Republic. Her being somewhat erratic and zealous provides her with some nice flaws, which is a good counter to Satele being completely flawless and perfect.

It wouldn't work, since the Republic's actually winning under her leadership. (Which is much different from what was happening under Janarus' rule)

Of course a great deal of that is because of our characters, but I'm sure she's taking credit for it with the Senate. :p

i think my trooper would personally boot her out her office window. then shoot her in the head to make sure the job was done. i can see not taking therons advice givenewhat happened but her own agent get the same treatment.

i think my trooper would personally boot her out her office window. then shoot her in the head to make sure the job was done. i can see not taking therons advice givenewhat happened but her own agent get the same treatment.

This is the crux of why I don't like her. Why even have agents if you completely disregard their intel?

"What's that? Planet eating Emperor who grows stronger with every death? LETS INVADE THE FREAKING PLANET!!!!!1ONE"

I was ok when she was governer Saresh and on Taris, she seemed like a bit of a hardass but would get things done. As chancellor however, she seems to be more concerned with what she looks like to be doing for example the end of the trooper storys has this

You battle and manage to capture one of the empires best military minds (possible the only chance to accomplish this) only for her to casually decide that she wants to release him in what is probably a PR stunt for the release of republic prisoners, he could potentially cause the deaths of many more than the ones she wants to exchange, I knew this was coming so I decided to kill him on the spot so she never got that idiotic idea

Then who could replace her?

It wouldn't work, since the Republic's actually winning under her leadership. (Which is much different from what was happening under Janarus' rule)

Of course a great deal of that is because of our characters, but I'm sure she's taking credit for it with the Senate.

Was not Janarus the leader of the republic during the cold war?

Edited by adormitul

In a move that is in no way inspired by anything we find out that:

Saresh is really the Emperor all along

I don't think it's quite that severe. I am guessing she is working under Valkaron or someone else though. She definitely seems a bit to war hungry for the good of the republic. So she is either part of the Eternal Empire to begin with or under the thumb of someone else that wants our forces spread thin.

Of course a great deal of that is because of our characters, but I'm sure she's taking credit for it with the Senate. :p

Remember when Theron and [Redacted] told her that sending part of the Republic's Fleet to a world undergoing a planetary scale mental assault would be the worst possible decision?

Yeah, prior to that I thought she was reasonable. After that? She's hot headed as a Sith on Spice.

Remember when Theron and [Redacted] told her that sending part of the Republic's Fleet to a world undergoing a planetary scale mental assault would be the worst possible decision?

Yeah, prior to that I thought she was reasonable. After that? She's hot headed as a Sith on Spice.

Yep, that was the tipping point for me as well.