So...what happened to Lemda?

Sappharan

There are character I'd to see rather than her like Darth Nurin.

But I'd gladly see her again on Rep side or meet for first time on Imp side.

She is a genealogist or something? She would be really great as main rep character in one story update about something tht is related to her skills and great "main" enemy leader for Imperials.

In the end I'd love to get option to either force her to join Alliance/Empire or Imprison/Kill her.

That's a name I haven't heard in some time, I wouldn't mind seeing a return of her character after our brief romance lol. But she's probably not high on the list of wanted returns.

Sadly :(

I tend to prefer romances where one of the parties requires the other to put in the effort...and when that is done, the softer side of the first is revealed. Just finished watching Toradora!...and while there were parts of it I definitely did *NOT* like, most of it I did. Lemda is not nearly as volatile and irascible as Taega, but she does require a bit of persistence to break through.

I think you might mean Tivva, since Ce'na is Vette's birth name.

No. I like Catherine's voice acting. I know she voiced both Vette and Lemda (and Mission Vao from the original KoTOR). So, one or the other would do...but both would be great.

And yes, I know that Ce'na is Vette's given name.

Edited by Sappharan