This class has serious mobility issues and is completely outdated

gasxero

not to mention damage mitigation and straight up garbage defensive cooldowns.

I've been playing it a bit lately (after years of having abandoned it) and compared to all the other classes I've played it feels like i have cement blocks for feet.

not asking for much but since every other class got the reflect damage ability and 3 health bars(stolen from the jugg class) how about some mobility or at least something akin to a force pull or force camo so that this class doesn't feel so "why would I play this instead of literally anything else?"

I realized what the problem is: you guys swapped "Through Power" and "Consuming Rage" from the way it used to be...

Through Power should've have remained on Enraged Defense and Consuming Rage on Endure Pain.

Why "fix" what isn't broken?

Juggernauts (esp. Immortals) have one of the if not the best gcd in this game with enraged defense, if done right it is up every 30-45 sec and makes you literally immortal... Also you have fake health heals, 2 kinds of evasion, many ways of damage reduction, a gap closer, force push which resets your gap closer, another cc breaking gap closer with mad dash, a gap closer to your ally with intercede, 3 stuns, 1 root and the list goes on LOL

no idea what you are talking about...

Juggernauts (esp. Immortals) have one of the if not the best gcd in this game with enraged defense, if done right it is up every 30-45 sec and makes you literally immortal... Also you have fake health heals, 2 kinds of evasion, many ways of damage reduction, a gap closer, force push which resets your gap closer, another cc breaking gap closer with mad dash, a gap closer to your ally with intercede, 3 stuns, 1 root and the list goes on LOL

no idea what you are talking about...

I assume he's talking about dps juggies in PvP, particularly ranked, which do suck at the moment, but not for the reasons he's thrown out.

I am reffering to PVP as well. He did not specify which discipline he is talking about and tank juggs in general are totally fine. DPS wise juggs are pretty bad atm but in my opinion the dps tank option makes up for it and mostly defines this class.

Its not a dps tank option, it's a tank option running dps gear.

I think asking for our dps specs to have a legitimate survival is hardly too much to ask. And in fact, might encourage fewer people to run skanks. Which would be especially nice because the overwhelming majority of skanks simply want to play a juggie in pvp and not die every 20 seconds, so they have absolutely zero idea how to handle a tank. If you're going to run skank, please at least learn to guard and taunt. You're not a pure dps.

Its not a dps tank option, it's a tank option running dps gear.

I think asking for our dps specs to have a legitimate survival is hardly too much to ask. And in fact, might encourage fewer people to run skanks. Which would be especially nice because the overwhelming majority of skanks simply want to play a juggie in pvp and not die every 20 seconds, so they have absolutely zero idea how to handle a tank. If you're going to run skank, please at least learn to guard and taunt. You're not a pure dps.

Well the OP is not clearly stating that he is talking ahout the dps specs. He is talking about mobility and survivability in a very general manner.

Thanks for your lecture. Guarding, taunting, force scream and intercede are very basic skills one must have in rotation and master before even considering queueing a skank ranked. Still while providing all possible damage reductions and stuns for your team your secondary goal is to dish out a decent amount of damage. And that's where I personally see most skanks fail. In effectively doing both.