Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Twi'lek Purple Skin

Jawa_Trooper
09.30.2019 , 07:06 PM | #171
Come to think of it, I thought I saw a Purple one in one of the Imperial Bases on Hoth.
According to BioWare, I lack the imagination to get into the mindset of a species that doesn't have a pretty, human-looking face. I feel inclined to disagree
http://www.swtor.com/r/gCxLw6
Free 7 Days Y'all!

Grymmjow
10.02.2019 , 01:41 PM | #172
Quote: Originally Posted by Jawa_Trooper View Post
Come to think of it, I thought I saw a Purple one in one of the Imperial Bases on Hoth.
I don't recall. You might be right tho. Funny thing is Nautolan has purple skin but the head is the wrong color. I was messing around on the PTS the other day and decided to make one and see how they look. They have a color issue with neck and head being 1 color while the body is another. https://imgur.com/KJY2OSX

The body was the color that the head was in creation but the head turned out to be a odd color lol.

Grymmjow
10.06.2019 , 12:04 PM | #173
After seeing how buggy the tentacles are and the colors....I will be sticking to my Twi'lek. God I hope they get some new colors...

BlueShiftRecall
10.15.2019 , 02:39 PM | #174
Quote: Originally Posted by Grymmjow View Post
I don't recall. You might be right tho. Funny thing is Nautolan has purple skin but the head is the wrong color. I was messing around on the PTS the other day and decided to make one and see how they look. They have a color issue with neck and head being 1 color while the body is another. https://imgur.com/KJY2OSX

The body was the color that the head was in creation but the head turned out to be a odd color lol.
I was hoping to create a purple Nautolan so hopefully they'll fix that problem before release.
Quote: Originally Posted by Darkelefantos View Post
BTW, it's really hard not to read your name as Blue****tRecall.
Supporter Of: Purple Twi'leks (Since 2015) , More Miraluka Masks and Pink Togruta's

Siri_Talons
10.20.2019 , 10:47 AM | #175
I saw a video on YT showing the different variants of adaptation of the Nautolans. One year ago, the roadmap Autumn 2018 issued the following statement on the Twi'lek adaptation:

Quote:
"Twi'leks customization - They are much more difficult to customize than humans due to our system, can not go into details"
And what do I have to see now? Nautolans who have much more lekku than the Twi'lek? They *********** have ****** variants !!! Why? Why does it not working on Twi'leks? Why are Twi'leks not allowed to wear their lekku differently than straight down the back? Why can't BW release the skin colors of the Togruta for the Twi'lek?
Tulak Hord The Nerilles Legacy

Rhíann & Kerrian & Aszlara & Danë & Nyolee & Zulaní & Orykan

DarkEcIipse
10.20.2019 , 05:24 PM | #176
Quote: Originally Posted by Siri_Talons View Post
I saw a video on YT showing the different variants of adaptation of the Nautolans. One year ago, the roadmap Autumn 2018 issued the following statement on the Twi'lek adaptation:

Quote:
"Twi'leks customization - They are much more difficult to customize than humans due to our system, can not go into details"

And what do I have to see now? Nautolans who have much more lekku than the Twi'lek? They *********** have ****** variants !!! Why? Why does it not working on Twi'leks? Why are Twi'leks not allowed to wear their lekku differently than straight down the back? Why can't BW release the skin colors of the Togruta for the Twi'lek?
Guess they put more effort in designing their new models. I think it's complete utter *********** BS that we got the short end of the stick for 8 years! 8 *********** years! We couldn't even get a basic skin colour pack and these Nautolans bastards have different cosmetic variation placements for their lekku! They have more lekku than a Twi'lek (which only has TWO!) More difficult my ***....

I swear if Bioware doesn't make any statement after the upcoming expansion about Twi'leks receiving a cosmetic revamp I am done...

Capella
10.22.2019 , 11:35 AM | #177
Quote: Originally Posted by Jesira View Post
I signed this a million years ago, Twi'leks still need the purple skin but I think they along with other alien races need customization updates, with the new eye color's they added for humans.

I'm hoping they do a pack that includes

New Skin Colours
New (brighter) Eye Colours
New Tattoos
New Complexion's (Like the Humans and Chiss got with the new make-up and eyebrows)
Still strongly in favor of this.

Capella
10.22.2019 , 11:36 AM | #178
[QUOTE=DarkEcIipse;9773553We couldn't even get a basic skin colour pack[/QUOTE]

I wish all of the Togruta skin colors had been unlocked for Twi'lek...the purple shadings they had were amazing and some additional shades of green/blue/red would have been nice.

Siri_Talons
10.23.2019 , 12:55 AM | #179
Well... that's it... all done... for me, SWTOr is officially no more worth the money to spend on...
Tulak Hord The Nerilles Legacy

Rhíann & Kerrian & Aszlara & Danë & Nyolee & Zulaní & Orykan

IramUnleashed
10.28.2019 , 07:11 PM | #180
Still wanting the new dark side eyes available in the CM for the Twi'lek. Full body tattoos would also be nice.
"Who I am is not important. My message is."