Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Twi'lek Purple Skin

BlueShiftRecall
06.18.2019 , 02:29 PM | #161
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkEcIipse View Post
Yeah it looks to be either blue or pink. I think that the ambient lighting in the background is tricking the eyes into thinking that it's purple. Another problem I noticed with Twi'lek is their eyelashes. Inside and outside of their lashes appear to look desaturated. All the black is missing... looks odd. Not sure if that too is a lighting problem.
That's a shame, like you said must be the lighting, got excited for a miniute, after Paxton I'm just too keen to see more purple everywhere I look.
Quote: Originally Posted by Darkelefantos View Post
BTW, it's really hard not to read your name as Blue****tRecall.
Supporter Of: Purple Twi'leks (Since 2015) , More Miraluka Masks and Pink Togruta's

Jesira
06.27.2019 , 08:46 AM | #162
I'm waiting.
MORE ARCANN PLS

darthisraphel
08.02.2019 , 10:08 PM | #163
Has there been any news lately?
http://www.swtor.com/r/rwy3kk
you can click my referral link and get 7 free days of subscription, N-not that I want you to, BAKA!

RiOmkir
08.04.2019 , 04:13 PM | #164
I support this completely. A Twi'lek was my first character and currently my main character. I would love to have some of his extended family have some purple skin tones! I hope this happens at some point.

Grymmjow
08.09.2019 , 10:16 PM | #165
I've come to terms that no other colors or tattoos or even eyes will be coming to Twi'lek. Their excuse for not being able to is lame. It is very simple. I'm just assuming they have a hatred for the Twi'lek race.

Torguta have way more customization and now we have to deal with Nautolan's probably having more. Years we've been ignored...and probably still will. Doesn't matter how many stars this post has.

SWLoveAngel
08.19.2019 , 04:48 PM | #166
Yeah, I've been hoping that they'd add some more skin color options for Twi'Leks [after all, Togrutas got a few shades of purple for Skin Color and Montral & Headtail Pattern Colors in their selection of 19 Colors]. Plus, some more Patterns for on the Lekku would be nice for Twi'Lek Characters.

And it would be nice to see all of the additional Eye Colors that were originally marked as 'Human Only', and then later added to a few more species also finally be made available to Twi'lek and Zabrak characters.

*About the upcoming Nautolans, I found online a picture showing the skin color options they'll possibly have. https://swtorista.com/articles/wp-co...ale-colors.jpg

** Zabraks are another species that haven't really seen any new Appearance Design Options added either as single items or Packs/Bundles yet. [I'd like to see new face tattoo design options and colors for their tattoo designs; as well as more fun colors added for their Hair Colors.]

Willjb
09.18.2019 , 04:33 PM | #167
Purple: too good to be in game, I'm afraid. We'll never see a Black-Black color crystal either. It's insane we don't even have a White-Silver.

Monumenta
09.18.2019 , 06:02 PM | #168
more options for all races

Jawa_Trooper
09.28.2019 , 12:25 AM | #169
Aren't Dark Gray and Black also Twi'Lek skin colors?

Edit: Also human skin tone is another skin color they can have, I remember from the comics.
According to BioWare, I lack the imagination to get into the mindset of a species that doesn't have a pretty, human-looking face. I feel inclined to disagree
http://www.swtor.com/r/gCxLw6
Free 7 Days Y'all!

Grymmjow
09.30.2019 , 02:31 PM | #170
Quote: Originally Posted by Jawa_Trooper View Post
Aren't Dark Gray and Black also Twi'Lek skin colors?

Edit: Also human skin tone is another skin color they can have, I remember from the comics.
Yep. They limit twi'lek for some reason. Also showering other races with tons of additions hair, make up and eye color. Face tats for other races. Cathar have even received more patterns and hair styles. I doubt we will ever see any updates to this race.

Guess I'm re rolling to Nautolan when they're out.