When are dots being nerfed?

Prodiigy

Everyone seems to be crying about the focused defense heal but no one mentions how dots stack and tick hard and persist through death. Even in the death box you still have dots taking away your health. Even with a healer cleanse is on cd and cant cleanse them all.

DoT's dont need nerfing. If anything stacked heals need nerfing. Perma heal wars are the worst where no matter how hard you hit someone they get stacked healed to full every second. Heals should be mitigated when they are stacked so you get diminished returns on multiple stacks of healing. It really make being a DPS a joke when are group of all healer sages can face roll a group of DPS. Edited by chosonman

DoT's dont need nerfing. If anything stacked heals need nerfing. Perma heal wars are the worst where no matter how hard you hit someone they get stacked healed to full every second. Heals should be mitigated when they are stacked so you get diminished returns on multiple stacks of healing. It really make being a DPS a joke when are group of all healer sages can face roll a group of DPS.

In a voidstar once, the enemy had so many healers (4 or so) and our team coulden't dps, i just aoe'ed everyone the entire round.

Except for one poor sage who i would use EP-WALLBANG-SoS on every minute, and he would die :D (Eng. Sniper)

Everyone seems to be crying about the focused defense heal but no one mentions how dots stack and tick hard and persist through death. Even in the death box you still have dots taking away your health. Even with a healer cleanse is on cd and cant cleanse them all.

point of fact: people have been complaining about dots persisting through death since launch.

I know it's annoying....

But you really can't think of something better to complain about than dots ticking in the spawn area?

A lot of classes benefit from this bug btw, not just dot specs. Juggs/maras and their mirror classes can use their focus/rage builders, have them off cooldown, AND keep the rage in between the round change.

In a voidstar once, the enemy had so many healers (4 or so) and our team coulden't dps, i just aoe'ed everyone the entire round.

Except for one poor sage who i would use EP-WALLBANG-SoS on every minute, and he would die :D (Eng. Sniper)

Had one of those just today. We were up against 4 healers. We slowly pulled them away from the door, they got tunnel vision from keeping everyone alive, I was able to sneak around and cap the door behind everyone..... on a sorc.

Perma heal wars are the worst where no matter how hard you hit someone they get stacked healed to full every second.

Did 2.5 million heals in a 3 round heal fest arena the other day. Glad to have that screenshot but I agree it was super boring.

simple solution, instead of asking for dots to be nerfed, just ask that all dots be cleansed upon death if you are ticked off that they persist through death

All DOTS, effects, markers, etc should clear on death. That's been a problem since launch. Hell, now you die to the traps in the new huttball and you take 30% damage in the spawn point after you respawn. It's ridiculous.