Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

Goreshaga
06.28.2018 , 07:08 PM | #5381
Quote: Originally Posted by DuskIsNotAmused View Post
Is horse poop picking up better in cold weather or hot weather? I'm leaning towards cold, but I haven't got experience with animals that size...feel free not to answer that question
Unless it's frozen cold, i'd say in cold weather too. At least, it's the kind of activity that keeps you warm

And in hot weather, you're sweating like a pig, and get harrassed by those awfull horse-flies trying to feed on you, which result in you spending half your time trying to slaughter them.
Hm, how would Arcann and Vaylin react to those annoying flies ? I guess Vaylin would probably just burn everything to the ground (yep i stayed on topic xD)

DuskIsNotAmused
06.28.2018 , 10:22 PM | #5382
Quote: Originally Posted by Goreshaga View Post
Unless it's frozen cold, i'd say in cold weather too. At least, it's the kind of activity that keeps you warm

And in hot weather, you're sweating like a pig, and get harrassed by those awfull horse-flies trying to feed on you, which result in you spending half your time trying to slaughter them.
Hm, how would Arcann and Vaylin react to those annoying flies ? I guess Vaylin would probably just burn everything to the ground (yep i stayed on topic xD)
Masterfully done
Declaring my undying love and affection for the Star Wars Prequels, Originals and Sequels, Rogue One, Solo a Star Wars Story, the Old Republic + KotFE + KotET
If you're looking to commiserate about how much any of the above suck, this is your friendly notice that I am not the guy/girl/organic you're looking for. Have an excellent day.

DefenderTwo
06.29.2018 , 01:46 AM | #5383
So do you think we'll see more of Arcann in the future? Or do you think he's done now and at best will get the same treatment Jorgan and Kaylio in kotet?

DuskIsNotAmused
06.29.2018 , 05:45 AM | #5384
Quote: Originally Posted by DefenderTwo View Post
So do you think we'll see more of Arcann in the future? Or do you think he's done now and at best will get the same treatment Jorgan and Kaylio in kotet?
I'm hopeful for all love interests. They clearly recognize that the companions are important to a lot of the playerbase (hence the unhappiness at the long return time in the eternal empire expansions), and the romantic options are often particularly popular. I wouldn't expect them to necessarily be the focus, that will be the current story relevant/ new ones, but I'm hopeful they will find a way to include them (too far removing old/favoured companions hasn't exactly been met with positivity thus far). They want to tell a new story, but they like the old companions too (Whole chapters originally in KotFE to reintegrate them into the story and make them relevant). I don't think we need to worry .
Declaring my undying love and affection for the Star Wars Prequels, Originals and Sequels, Rogue One, Solo a Star Wars Story, the Old Republic + KotFE + KotET
If you're looking to commiserate about how much any of the above suck, this is your friendly notice that I am not the guy/girl/organic you're looking for. Have an excellent day.

Iheaca
06.29.2018 , 08:18 AM | #5385
Quote: Originally Posted by DefenderTwo View Post
Kalyio and Jorgan treatments are not that bad in Kotet, they both have a chapter and a relatively good position in the story.
Yes, I do hope that we get more. For Arcann obviously. We need a wedding proposal (even if I'm not sure I'd be happy with the way they do it), he's that close (undone, ours...). And I would not be against a bit more meat on the bone before the proposal.
I would wish more content for the other companions as well, LI or not LI. For LI, an additional scene to the main cutscene sometimes in the style of the one we had with Arcann regarding Nathema would definitely be good.
The Leviathan - Nyx-Nocturna, Ihrae, Del'Ihrae, Shanti-Adamanta, Ainlanna, Ijadyia
From Ashes We Will Rise - fanfiction

Iheaca
06.29.2018 , 10:53 AM | #5386
New chapter! Some people are having a rough night (for the dirty minds, no, not that kind of rough )...

From Ashes We Will Rise - Restlessness Under The Moon
The Leviathan - Nyx-Nocturna, Ihrae, Del'Ihrae, Shanti-Adamanta, Ainlanna, Ijadyia

Goreshaga
06.29.2018 , 01:45 PM | #5387
Quote: Originally Posted by Iheaca View Post
New chapter! Some people are having a rough night (for the dirty minds, no, not that kind of rough )...

From Ashes We Will Rise - Restlessness Under The Moon
Nice one again ^^
Now, what will Kaliyo do with that ?

Iheaca
06.29.2018 , 03:22 PM | #5388
Nice one again ^^
Now, what will Kaliyo do with that ?
Keep it secret, keep it safe? As long as she does not use it in Odessen...

Goreshaga
06.29.2018 , 05:04 PM | #5389
Quote: Originally Posted by Iheaca View Post
Keep it secret, keep it safe? As long as she does not use it in Odessen...
Well at least that will not lead Sauron to Odessen

Yep, that'd be a shame, and i got a feeling she could do that just fine

Iheaca
07.01.2018 , 02:29 AM | #5390
Well at least that will not lead Sauron to Odessen

Yep, that'd be a shame, and i got a feeling she could do that just fine
It is funny though as everyone who gave me comments (various places) focused on the Kalyio part only.