Scourge

DrFaroohk

So when I first met Lord Scourge on Quesh, he seemed adversarial towards me. And I think he said he was going to go tell the emperor he'd found me.

When I first joined up with him I even had a dialogue option to ask why he tried to kill me if I was the jedi from his vision, but I didn't select it. What would he have said? Is it just something about "you weren't ready yet"? I find it hard to believe he'd ever have mentioned me to the emperor.

Edited by DrFaroohk

So when I first met Lord Scourge on Quesh, he seemed adversarial towards me. And I think he said he was going to go tell the emperor he'd found me.

When I first joined up with him I even had a dialogue option to ask why he tried to kill me if I was the jedi from his vision, but I didn't select it. What would he have said? Is it just something about "you weren't ready yet"? I find it hard to believe he'd ever have mentioned me to the emperor.

Only so many facial features, man. Someone else that looked like you was bound to come along. Scourge had to test the Knight: if you couldn't beat him, clearly, no match for the Emperor. If you could? The time has come.