Darth Baras

Sukothai

What level are you that has a lot to do with It lol make sure you have a healer and like stated earlier interrupt as soon as he starts casting voice of the emperor. It took me a grand total of two deaths to beat him. He really isnt that hard once you get your timing down. Also waiting till level 50 and upgrading to tionese gear helps out a lot Edited by mlrsa
addition

Right now I'm maxed at 50. Hopefully they will not cap his level to 55 after cartel is released.

You only interrupt that "voice of the emperor" one, the rest don't hit hard at all. So save it for that. I think he uses it once per fight. It has something like a 6 second cast/channel so your interrupt should be available every time he uses it.

Using Quinn helps but at 50 you shouldn't have any problems beating him, unless your gear is really bad. You could complete it in the full free pvp recruit gear, I did on one of my warriors, so get that if you need an upgrade. My tioneese gear usually goes to a companion but I'm sure that would be fine as well. Even better, use that on Quinn. :p

Edited by Ridickilis

You only interrupt that "voice of the emperor" one, the rest don't hit hard at all. So save it for that. I think he uses it once per fight. It has something like a 6 second cast/channel so your interrupt should be available every time he uses it.

Using Quinn helps but at 50 you shouldn't have any problems beating him, unless your gear is really bad. You could complete it in the full free pvp recruit gear, I did on one of my warriors, so get that if you need an upgrade. My tioneese gear usually goes to a companion but I'm sure that would be fine as well. Even better, use that on Quinn. :p

Thanks for the help, I finally defeated him, right after I read your post. I actually used the mods from the Tioneese sets and put them in the outfit my character was wearing (The Dancer set.)

I kept dying and dying with that stupid emperors voice. Finally realized that i couldn't see the target cast bar showing me when his voice was going off. Once I saw that I just used force charge to break it and then beat the snot out of him. Rinse and repeat. Easy as eating blueberry pie. Marauder, using Quinn but I don't think I even needed him.

Zomber