Which is shorter?

Thing is, I am trying to level, and am almost to 47 - a Flashpoint amount of experience will get me there, and unfortunately there aren't enough people on Voss (at least on the Ebon Hawk server) that are doing Heroics, so I end up having to skip those, which annoys me because I love finishing what I start, and especially finishing every quest on a planet. Truth is, I haven't done many Heroics since Tatooine. There simply aren't enough people doing them. So again: which one is shorter?

And BTW, I don't consider post-50 "the real game." To me, the game is the story. But everyone's playstyle is different, so whatever. :)

I am looking to do a quick Flashpoint and am indecisive on Red Reaper or Colicoid War Games. Can either of these be done in 30 minutes or so? Which one? I am level 46, so I should be able to do either easily enough. Please let me know which one. :)

are you kidding me? Red Reaper is FAR more pug friendly than CWG can ever be. For the challenge and pure troll factor CWG is a more entertaining flashpoint though

are you kidding me? Red Reaper is FAR more pug friendly than CWG can ever be. For the challenge and pure troll factor CWG is a more entertaining flashpoint though

Thanks. Yeah, just tried to queue for RR and got a group, but someone declined, then I asked a guy in my guild to do it with me and we got a group, but then someone there declined too! So I decided to wait a while and see if I can't do it after people get home from work, settle down and started queueing and whatnot. :rak_09:

You want to level 50 fast at 47? Go do the dailies that you are eligible for on Ilum and Belsavis. Get a 50 guild mate to go with you and do the heroics too. Not only do you get the XP, but you start getting daily comms, mods and credits.

You can also get a guild mate to go with you on either of those Flashpoints. I have done many regular Flashpoints with my 50 sawbones just because guild mates wanted to attempt to get a certain drop. At level 46, you should still get the experience. I know I did while leveling my knight and a fresh 50 commando wanted to do them for drops.

We just 2 manned it and that is what I usually do with my sawbones too.

Edited by mikebevo

Thanks for the advice. Where are the dailies located on Belsavis? I am assuming they are in one area? I have not been to Ilum yet but I am sure I could find those easily enough because Ilum is pretty much Dailies only, right? But if anyone could tell me where the Belsavis Dailies are located on the planet I'd be grateful, thanks. :)

Voss ? That planet storyline bores me to death for some reason, so with my second character I totally skipped it. Just did the class quests there. The rest ? There are a lot of elite npcs wandering alone. When you're 1 ~ 3 levels below, you can kill them (if you have your character and companion decently geared) quite easily and get buttloads of experience. That's how I filled the gaps. While being 2 levels below, I remember killing 4 elites would net as much as 1 class quest

Thanks for the advice. Where are the dailies located on Belsavis? I am assuming they are in one area? I have not been to Ilum yet but I am sure I could find those easily enough because Ilum is pretty much Dailies only, right? But if anyone could tell me where the Belsavis Dailies are located on the planet I'd be grateful, thanks. :)

You have to grab a mission on the fleet to start doing the Belsavis dailies, I think it's available once you finish your main class quest, even if you're not 50.

I finished my class quest on my Guardian at level 47 and got to 50 the next day just doing dailies.

You have to grab a mission on the fleet to start doing the Belsavis dailies, I think it's available once you finish your main class quest, even if you're not 50. (I don't know about BH as I have never tried it).

I finished my class quest on my Guardian at level 47 and got to 50 the next day just doing dailies.

Yes you can not grab the quest off fleet until you finish the class story, but you can do SOME of the daily mission both on Belsavis and on Ilum without getting the mission on the fleet.

As to where they are, Really hard to describe if you haven't been there. Easiest way to find them is to google Belsavis Daily Map. As I wrote before you will not be able to do them all. Also Ilum may be easier to try first (again you will not be able to do them all). The 2nd half of the Besavis one are to the far north. It is a real pain to speeder up to the first time without a level 50 speeder license and a level 50 speeder.

Edited by mikebevo