Jaesa Willsaam coming back <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Totemdancer

As the title says, this is a love thread.

It’s great news that Jaesa is finally on the list of companions to come back. I really hope you will be using the same voice actor - Rachael Leigh Cook. It just wouldn’t be the same without her,

Jaesa’s been gone for a long while and has completely missed the Alliance War. I really hope she comes back with an in-depth back story and has continued to explore all aspects of her feelings and expanded her dark side powers.

It would be awesome to be able to anoint her personally to the lvl of Darth or lord and then continue her training or mentoring. There is still so much depth to that story,

I have a request. Can you please add an option to romance her when she comes back if you are also female (and maybe male if you didn’t already romance her). She has been gone so long that it’s possible she has expanded her identity and gender preferences. She could be gay now or Bi as both would work. This would add even more dimension and depth to the character. What happened to her and what unknown experiences led her down this path.

This option does not need to affect anyone’s previous romances with her and they don’t even need to go down this story path or options if they don’t want to. As far as they would see, she would still have similar preferences as before. Those of the male gender who hadn’t romances her previously, could also romance her too and have the same result as the females. There would only need to be some small tweaks to the responses between female and male characters along the romance story path.

Anyway, that is my wish. I’ve loved Jaesa, as she’s my favourite companion and I’ve never been able to romance her on my female characters.

I’m glad she’s coming back and I hope we do t ha e to wait too long. (January would be good ;))

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I love the character is coming back, I think it would be really funny if there was an option to put her down like a rabid female dog.

I wouldn't do it though. Ever since she approved of me when I sacrificed her in my place back in Voss we've shared a special bond that cannot be broken.

I'm always a bit tickled when I see a love thread go up. I feel like such a little trendsetter. :p:o

I don't love her in a romantic way, but as a companion DS Jaesa always amused me. My darkside V SW, was always very proper and dignified, but at the same time she was mystified and at times a little mortified by what her apprentice considered a good time lol.

I hope she comes back soon for you and that you're able to romance her.

*ponders* Y'all know how much I love Lord Scourge...should I take the plunge and make a thread? I'm tempted...but it's quite possible I'd also be run out of here at the point of a lightsaber too, he hee.

As the title says, this is a love thread.

It’s great news that Jaesa is finally on the list of companions to come back. I really hope you will be using the same voice actor - Rachael Leigh Cook. It just wouldn’t be the same without her,

I’m glad she’s coming back and I hope we do t ha e to wait too long. (January would be good ;))

We were also told a full operation in 2017 and that is delayed. don't count chickens before they hatch. Technically we were told all companions would return rgiht after we lost them in KOTFE... almost 2 years ago.

Finally, a love thread I can get support. I can't wait to have Jaesa's sadistic self back, she's the only person that understands me.

I hope she is available for everyone as a companion. I want my crazy sith girl! Though not for romance.:rak_03:

I always had Jaesa out on my SW and it was good to see how she approved of the evil.:rak_06:

I'll join the love fest when they confirm that LS Jaesa is coming back too, and that Jaesa is still being voiced by Rachel Leigh Cook. Sorry, but I really don't like DS Jaesa. She just came off to me as the Star Wars equivalent of a rebelling college kid, away from her parents for the first time.

I'll join the love fest when they confirm that LS Jaesa is coming back too, and that Jaesa is still being voiced by Rachel Leigh Cook. Sorry, but I really don't like DS Jaesa. She just came off to me as the Star Wars equivalent of a rebelling college kid, away from her parents for the first time.

Never saw it that way.🎅 She was always leaning towards the dark side, she just needed a push.:rak_03: Before you decide to make her DS or LS you can really see that.

And @Grania, if you'll ever see this.:rak_03: I know what you mean with all these titles that are identical! 🎅

It is really confusing lol.:p

Edited by Eshvara

I am still waiting for LS Jaesa (ie: my all time favourite companion) to be announced. They were rather specific with DS being on the list but not LS for now. Until then I shall sit in the jealous corner watching DS Jaesa return while I continue waiting impatiently for my Jaesa xD Edited by Asmodesu

I am still waiting for LS Jaesa (ie: my all time favourite companion) to be announced. They were rather specific with DS being on the list but not LS for now. Until then I shall sit in the jealous corner watching DS Jaesa return while I continue waiting impatiently for my Jaesa xD

Maybe after she comes back as dark side, they could have a way for you to bring her back to the light side. That might be an interesting twist and add some depth to her.

I agree I can't wait for my Sith Warriors LI to come back.

Hopefully with a really good indepth story and reason as to where she has been, I know Ramos mentions it but Ramos is a liar and said to forget about her. Given how great her original recruitment was, tracking down her parents and old jedi master and besting her current master, its a shame she was taken away as she is far more interesting as a companion than Koth who Lana recruited, or Senya who Lana recruited, or New HK who Lana recruited, or Scorpio who was forced upon me or Theron who Lana recruited.

In a completely selfish way I hope the returning Jaesa has some better customization option than the old darkside one who really was far to inspired by Kaliyo in her options to look as little as possible like an apprentice and as much like she had just been attacked by a transvestite makeup artist.

I just hope its sooner rather than later, sad to say with the way the game is going they may pull the plug before she comes back.

Maybe after she comes back as dark side, they could have a way for you to bring her back to the light side. That might be an interesting twist and add some depth to her.

Personally I'm hoping that DS Jaesa is the "default state" for non-warriors and warriors that token skipped to kotfe/kotet, and LS Jaesa will be recruitable by warriors that took LS Jaesa. However they decide to do it, I just hope that they don't completely leave LS out.

Personally I'm hoping that DS Jaesa is the "default state" for non-warriors and warriors that token skipped to kotfe/kotet, and LS Jaesa will be recruitable by warriors that took LS Jaesa. However they decide to do it, I just hope that they don't completely leave LS out.

When they bring Jaesa back, I really don't want her "light side" self just because I'm not a SW. such a waste.

But I don't think that'll happen anyway.

Edited by Eshvara

When they bring Jaesa back, I really don't want her "light side" self just because I'm not a SW. such a waste.

But I don't think that'll happen anyway.

Nah. The start at level 60 tokens default pub characters to light side, and imp characters to dark side including warrior's Jaesa (last I checked) so I'm pretty sure if they do have a default Jaesa for non-warriors, it'll be DS.

We've already had that "story event" with Jaesa, Not an interesting twist at all to do it all over again, and that idea just cancels out her entire LS character arc from the class stories, already gone through guiding Jaesa through a lighter path as a Sith through all her companion conversations. No need to rehash what's already done.

I do not want to never get my favourite character from the class stories (Jaesa, hence why I'm in this thread) just because I went the light side branch.

Edited by Asmodesu

I fear they wont bring light side Jaesa back at all, we lightsiders get just one extra dialog "I fell to the darkside when you were gone" and thats it, that makes choice I made on Hutta with Jaesa meaningless. I am fairly certain that is how it goes and I wont see my lightside Jaesa ever again. I think there was originally plans to bring for both Jaesa's (ds Jaesa was searching something, ls Jaesa was helping people, master Ranos said something like that), but it seems those plans have changed. I will be extremely disappointed if this is true. Edited by End-of-Eternity

Nah. The start at level 60 tokens default pub characters to light side, and imp characters to dark side including warrior's Jaesa (last I checked) so I'm pretty sure if they do have a default Jaesa for non-warriors, it'll be DS.

Sort of. When 4.0 came out I used my free token to create an SI. Captain Fora greeted him as "Darth Imperius".

Jaesa is my one true love and favorite companion in SWTOR, but this only extends to her LS version. DS Jaesa can go jump into the nearest vulcano for all I care. Heck, my char killed Thana Vesh, who I liked a lot, because she was a crappy Sith.

I have zero interest in exchanging MIA LS Jaesa for her DS version, but we all know Bioware dont do different versions of things anymore (Remember Khem Val and Zash?) The fact they only mentioned DS version does not bode well.

Jaesa is my one true love and favorite companion in SWTOR, but this only extends to her LS version. DS Jaesa can go jump into the nearest vulcano for all I care. Heck, my char killed Thana Vesh, who I liked a lot, because she was a crappy Sith.

I have zero interest in exchanging MIA LS Jaesa for her DS version, but we all know Bioware dont do different versions of things anymore (Remember Khem Val and Zash?) The fact they only mentioned DS version does not bode well.

That's why I could never use Khem Zash again. I chose Zash as she didn't keep threatening to eat me every 3 seconds and after the event it was back to being threatened with being eaten every 3 seconds. At least when he was set to heal anyway.

Edited by orangenee