Can someone help me find a similar looking armour piece to..

Mak-man

Hi all

I'm looking for a glove item for my Sith Inqusitor which shares the same model as the 'Descent of the Fearless Gauntlets' which I cannot use for apperance as its a Sith Warrior/Jedi Knight item. If anyone could help me please : )

Thanks in advance

https://swtorista.com/armor/charged-hypercloth-aegis-empire

you could probably find this on the GTN

Indeed.

OP: It's also *craftable* by Synthweavers from craft level 520 for the whole set, or 510 for just the gloves. Don't forget that it has fixed *tank* stats, so it's not suitable as "main gear" for a DPS or Heal Inquisitor (you don't mention whether you're Sorc or Assassin), and in general only for a narrowish level range starting at 61. It works well as "cosmetic" gear in Outfit Designer tabs, of course.

It also looks radically different on Pubside characters...

Indeed.

OP: It's also *craftable* by Synthweavers from craft level 520 for the whole set, or 510 for just the gloves. Don't forget that it has fixed *tank* stats, so it's not suitable as "main gear" for a DPS or Heal Inquisitor (you don't mention whether you're Sorc or Assassin), and in general only for a narrowish level range starting at 61. It works well as "cosmetic" gear in Outfit Designer tabs, of course.

It also looks radically different on Pubside characters...

Oh I see.. but the stats matter not I just needed it for the apperance tab is all ^_^ and imp so good to know in advance I wouldn't have been able to use it on a DS jedi.. steve thanks for the heads up : o

https://swtorista.com/armor/charged-hypercloth-aegis-empire

you could probably find this on the GTN

Exactly what I was looking for and with it I've now completed my set design for 'Sith Lord'.

Thank you so very much Setokai : )))