FORM:

What:

for how much cc:

description:

I'll start first:

What: Moddable unique sets

for how much cc: 1200-2000

description:

I would gladly buy a unique item set that would make my Sith Warrior look cool. I find current end game sets incredibly ugly, a nice unique alternative, a set that is nicely done with a star wars feel would make me pay additional cartel coins. Obviously if it would be unique retexture of the old model I would not spend a single cc for that.

http://imageshack.us/g/1/9872394/

Good idea!

What: Hair Pack

for how much cc: 500-1000

description: A set of new hairstyles for character creation, that look really unique and impressive. Either make small packs that focus on specific classes for a low cost, or a large pack that adds new hairstyles/horns for all classes at a higher price point. Also add a barber shop to the game so we can apply them to existing characters :)

What: Starship customization

for how much cc: 1000-2000

description: the ability to customise your ship, with logo's, colours, components, lighting, interior etc....

What: access to some sort of mini game like Dejarik, or some form of gambling....

for how much cc: 300-400

description: Just to play for lols when you're bored :)http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Dejarik

heirloomtype packs of 1 armoring, 1 mod, 1 enhancement. 240cc. require legacylevel 10

butler and maid adaptive armor (maybe, i´d like them but i think armors are too expensive)

a nice healerlooking assault cannon.

About that cannon, i like a white cannon with a bit of red on it. Something that shouts out medic. Is there any such cannon ingame ?

Good idea!

description: A set of new hairstyles for character creation, that look really unique and impressive. Either make small packs that focus on specific classes for a low cost, or a large pack that adds new hairstyles/horns for all classes at a higher price point. Also add a barber shop to the game so we can apply them to existing characters :)

Yessss!!!!

What: "Adaptive" Weaponry

CC: 450 per Weapon

Description:

+Allows your characters to use any weapon that fit their class mechanic (range uses range, melee uses melee) and modifies damage to not exceed current weapon thresh-holds.

+Hides your off-hand appearance, but still remains equipped.

Example: (X)'s Double Bladed Lightsaber

CC: 1200 per weapon.

Description: Jedi Knights / Jedi Consular / Sith Warrior / Sith Inquisitor only.

Equips your character with the double bladed lightsaber. Modifies damage based upon main-classes weapon ratio's.

They'd have to code the adaption ratio's and tie in the animations per weapon, but I'd happily pay! :D

Good idea!

Oh yeah!

What: Smith's Hammer - Single Use

For how much cc: 500-1000

Description: Restyle one equipped full armor set (head, chest, gloves, belt, legs, boots & bracers) or weapon & off-hand with vanity appearance options. Modifications would be selectable from a pop-up window with large icon representations of each element that can be <Ctrl><clicked> on to swap elements in and out to see what it looks like. Elements for each piece would include 6 basic styles, 6 skin patterns, 6 embellishments (spikes, rings, flanging, etc.) 6 glow effects, and dyes. Hammer disappears when the player clicks the "Accept This Design" button.

What: Artisan's Hammer - Reusable

For how much cc: 5000-10000

Description: Restyle personally crafted and individual BoE armor pieces, off hands and weapons with vanity appearance options. Items retain their BoE status. Modifications would be selectable from a pop-up window with large icon representations of each element that can be <Ctrl><clicked> on to swap elements in and out to see what it looks like. Elements for each piece would include 6 basic styles, 6 skin patterns, 6 embellishments (spikes, rings, flanging, etc.) 6 glow effects and dyes. Hammer remains in inventory when the player clicks the "Accept This Design" button.

Edited by GalacticKegger

1)

What: Race changer.

for how much cc: 800-1.4k

description: Allows you to change you character's race to any other one which is unlocked for your account. Face re-customization included. One-time use.

2)

What: Personal story "resetter".

for how much cc: 300-600

description: Resets your character's story progress so you can enjoy it once again, possibly making more appealing decisions along the way.

3)

What: Companion banisher.

for how much cc: 1-1.7k

description: Allows you to kill (dark side) or dismiss (light side) a single companion of personal choice. Once the deed is done, a short quest chain is offered to you, granting a replacement of the same combat role. A replacement - Emire/Republic officer - will have a random look and name. Acts just like your normal companions, except he doesn't have his own unique storyline.

Only one companion can be replaced at a time per character.

Sidenote - if you ever feel like getting your old companion back, buy a story "resetter" and recruit him or her once again.

Edited by Trollokdamus

Mini pet with amusing combat attribute. While you are in combat, the mini pet also attacks. But it only does a maximum of 1 damage. It also barks, yips, roars, or hisses at your target.

How much? Oh, $10.00 or 1500 CC.

Love this idea, though it wouldn't even need to deal any damage. So long as the critter animates well and situationally - bites heels and growls in combat; makes cute noises when I /greet or /wave; jumps up and down when I level up etc. That would be an awesome improvement to the non-combat pets :)

What: Mandalorian Neo Crusader suit

for how much cc: 1000

description: Full KOTOR style old school Mandalorian suit, orange modabble, comes in blue/red/gold colors.

What: New Playable Species

for how much cc: 500

description: Kel Dor, Kaleesh, Trandoshan, Rodian, anything that isnt a re skinned human.

What: Equipment upgrade station

for how much cc: 200-1200cc

description:

This would work like the modification table for augments, except it would allow a player to upgrade a green or blue item to a fully moddable version of the item.

A player goes to the upgrade station (which would have the same type of interface as the modification table) and selects the piece of green or blue gear they want to upgrade. They then pay a fee in cartel coins, and the item is now fully moddable and bound to them.

There could be different tiers of unlocks available, each costing more CC, with the final tier offering all of the unlocks at a slight discount.

The upgrades would work like this.

Tier 1 – upgrades the item to a moddable item.

Tier 2 – makes the item an adaptable piece of gear.

Tier 3 – makes the item bound to legacy.

Tier 4 – locks in the faction appearance of the item.

Tier 5 – unlocks all options.

description:

This would work like the modification table for augments, except it would allow a player to upgrade a green or blue item to a fully moddable version of the item.

A player goes to the upgrade station (which would have the same type of interface as the modification table) and selects the piece of green or blue gear they want to upgrade. They then pay a fee in cartel coins, and the item is now fully moddable and bound to them.

There could be different tiers of unlocks available, each costing more CC, with the final tier offering all of the unlocks at a slight discount.

This! I've had a similar idea for a long time! BW made so many great models that can't even be used after the leveling process due to them being greens or blues. An option like this would greatly improve uniqueness and variety.

What: PvP Space Combat

How much: I'm a sub so it would be free for me, but if I wasn't I would pay as much as weekly passes cost to do them.

description:

non-linear space combat, with other players. I know it's been said before, but I just want this in the game so bad. Please add star wars into the Star Wars game.

description:

This! I've had a similar idea for a long time! BW made so many great models that can't even be used after the leveling process due to them being greens or blues. An option like this would greatly improve uniqueness and variety.

So many good ideas in this thread, it was the stuff I was expecting to be able to get. Hopefully feedback is well received.

Ships, moar ships. Interior customisation would be good but entirely new ships are something I would pay premium for. Iconic ones preferably. This combined with the space pvp that some one mentioned would mean me emptying my wallet gladly.

Good idea!

This...

FORM:

What: Jet Pack Mount

for how much cc: 1,200

description: Adaptive mount that makes the player hover over the ground.

You have the rocket boost but well it's only 12s...

(Note they look silly on everything else than BH and Trooper. Makes you feel like playing a marvel game.)

What I would pay real money for:

A). Playable Star Wars races, ie: Jawa, Wookie, Rodian, Mon Cal, etc. US$25 unlock cost per character.

B). Ground Mounts, ie: Tauntaun, Dewback, Rancor, etc. US$15 per skin (at least 5 or 6 skins per mount available initially).

C). Unique weapon skins, ie: Darth Tyranus lightsaber hilt, Han Solo blaster model, etc. US$20 each per character unlock.

D). Unique armours, ie: Darth Maul style pants, Luke Skywalker's various costumes, etc. US$20 per unlock.

I seriously feel Bioware are missing out on really cashing in on the current F2P/CC Market model.

I personally, even as a subscriber, would pay these rates in real money for many of these unlocks.

Start thinking more outside the box please Bioware - you are missing out on a galactic ton of money with the current CC Market setup.

Edited by Darth_Sinistor