Galactic Trade Network question

SharlaSedai

OK, so first, if this is in the wrong place, I apologize. My question is: if I buy a mount from the GTN, will it be available to all of my toons or just the one doing the purchasing? I really like some of the mounts I see in-game, but they are insanely expensive. I don't want to spend 3,000,000 or more credits on a mount and then it's only available to the one toon. :confused:

It's only available to the character who *uses* it (in other words, it does not bind right away to the character who *buys* it, you can mail it to any alt until someone *learns* it, then it's bound to that character).

However, if the mount has a Cartel Market symbol on it (as most of them do), you can go in the Mounts section of your Collections, and pay a one-time Cartel Coin fee to unlock the ability to generate a copy of that mount on as many alts as you want. Just wanted to clarify that that fee is a one-time thing, as people sometimes avoid doing the unlock because they think they'll have to pay that on EVERY character they want the item on.

Unfortunately I do not know how much this cartel coin fee is, but it generally isn't too exorbitant. I know it's 60cc to unlock pets and 250cc to unlock the level 10 +41 crystals, so a mount shouldn't be that bad? I guess it depends on which one it is, heh.

Unfortunately I do not know how much this cartel coin fee is, but it generally isn't too exorbitant. I know it's 60cc to unlock pets and 250cc to unlock the level 10 +41 crystals, so a mount shouldn't be that bad? I guess it depends on which one it is, heh.

You can always go to http://tor-fashion.com/collections-unlock-costs/ and scroll down to the Vehicles section to check. It might not show the newest mounts, though.

They will be 60CC or 240CC to unlock across the account. You will need to learn it on one and unlock on another character to do it.

It's pretty sweet. I bought a Czerka Commuter last night and made it account wide for 60CC.

• 2 years later...

To open an item you purchased either via the Cartel Market or via the GTN that was a Cartel Market original purchase to all toons on your account cost the following - barring sales where sometimes the costs are lower than what I've listed (25% - 50% off normally).

Bronze Item = 60 cc

Silver = 240 cc

Gold = 400 cc

it goes to your mail of the toon who purchased said item

Depends. If it's an in-game vendor, it goes in your inventory.

If it's an item on the GTN, it arrives by mail on the character who bought it.

If it's a cartel market item, when you press buy it goes in the "Unclaimed items" area, and you must claim it on *that* character, at which point it goes in your character's inventory.