Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SUGGESTED Future Planets, Classes, Races, Flashpoints, Missions I'd LOVE to see!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
SUGGESTED Future Planets, Classes, Races, Flashpoints, Missions I'd LOVE to see!

BobandMurphy
11.22.2015 , 12:34 AM | #71
I would also like to see some new classes as well. Maybe, a slaver or pirate. Hopefully with a female pure blood companion, I mean really, is it too much to ask?

lightningseven
11.23.2015 , 03:17 PM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by BobandMurphy View Post
I would also like to see some new classes as well. Maybe, a slaver or pirate. Hopefully with a female pure blood companion, I mean really, is it too much to ask?
Errrr, technically, SMUGGLERS ARE pirates (synonymously)
AND ... uh .... Sith (warrior AND inquisitors) AND BOUNTY hunters ... ARE "slavers".

So i do not get where you are coming from on that one???
#SWTOR5 #KOTET Knights of the Eternal Throne 5.0 BUG LIST / Feature Requests! LEGACIES (18 toons/server. Type /CJOIN (legacy name) IN CHAT to find me!): Harbinger: STORMIX, Jedi Covenant: ARCANUS, Shadowlands: HERCULEAS, Begeren Colony: GALACTICUS, Ebon Hawk: ETHEREAN, Bastion: CELESTIA, Prophecy Of The Five (DVL): MYSTERIA, Jung Ma (DVL): PALLADIUM

Yorioko
11.23.2015 , 03:46 PM | #73
What changes would I make to SWTOR, be them classes, races, planets and maybe even Companions.

I would allow calsses to use "cross" class secondary weapons, these weapons acting as back ups as well as cosmetics.
However to be able to benefit from the weapon other then the ranged/melee damage only then a class needs to be skilled in this weapon.

Example: A semtinel, chooses to also be able to use the double light saber....however he an only it With jedi Knight ( no special class) abilites as he is unskilled in the wapon. This reflects various trainings, and allows for anomolies like Kira that is both Knight and counsilor, or satele shan being very much a Knight and vielding the double bleade.

A Bountyhunter capapble of drawing a vibro sward in the middle of a fight that got too Close, or Draw a rifle to get a better "edge", maybe the commando sometimes relying on his sidearm.

I would really find that a way to add a second weapon a feature that could enrich the game.

When it comes to Companions there could be a "cool" thing to add a campaign, say a storyline where you help Your Companion and he end reward other then increased/maxed influence is that the Companions is now almost like he was pre 4.0, he can use and take benifits from armor......and waepon, BUT can still freely change his role ( or not).
All depending the story line to unlock the companions's abilities fully

JCDenton
11.23.2015 , 06:19 PM | #74
I really like the idea of pazaak, holo-chess, etc. I'm somewhat surprised it isn't in the game already, I feel like I remember pazaak in particular being talked about back in the day.

PvP pod racing could be really cool too, though maybe difficult to implement in a game with a maximum draw distance of ten feet.

simplekiddo
11.23.2015 , 11:53 PM | #75
I've always wanted to see a Jedi Archer in the star wars Universe. I know a lot of you will say... Well there's no need for an archer because they already use blasters and Pistols. But Having a Jedi with Bow as a weapon that shoots mini Light saber (Without Hilts) is pretty cool, Besides their arrows are not like the blasters were in Light sabers can easily deflect it and their arrows are force guided so it's more accurate. (Not in the game: Light sabers cannot Deflect Light Saber Arrows but can be dodged)

LordFell
11.24.2015 , 12:21 PM | #76
A Jedi Archer? That fires little light-sabers from a bow?

... I wish I thought you were trolling.

Anyways...
I just love Ortolans. Hook us up with an Ortolan companion, kk?

Altyrell
11.24.2015 , 06:54 PM | #77
Quote: Originally Posted by lightningseven View Post
Errrr, technically, SMUGGLERS ARE pirates (synonymously)
AND ... uh .... Sith (warrior AND inquisitors) AND BOUNTY hunters ... ARE "slavers".

So i do not get where you are coming from on that one???
Only Smugglers and Pirates are not the same thing. That's like saying Ninjas and Samurai are the same thing.

Smugglers smuggles stuff from point A to point B. Pirates just steal stuff and keep it for themselves. Smugglers and Pirates hate each other as Pirates makes Smuggler's life difficult at times.

=======================
http://www.answers.com/Q/What_is_the...r_and_a_pirate

pirates illegally attack and raid ships for either hostages, money or valuable items. or any combination of the above. Some are very dangerous as they may suffer from mental problems where they are obssessed with killing/ violence. Some of the extremely dangerous hostage takers do not have demands. this means a peaceful negotiation cannot be achieved easily.

Smugglers however, do not attack or raid ships. They instead take say... a rifle and "smuggle" it through an airport, across a boarder or even into a museum so that the client who pays them to do this can pick it up on the other side so to speak.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Smuggler
A smuggler, also known by the euphemism free trader,[1] was someone who engaged in the clandestine shipment of goods or people to prevent taxation or some other impediment. The goods shipped were often highly illegal or banned in some sectors.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Pirate
The term pirate referred to the variety of rogues that were scattered across the galaxy who would attack, rob or commandeer ships as they saw fit.

Also, Bounty Hunters are not Slavers. Some may be, but not every Bounty Hunter is a Slaver.

lightningseven
08.07.2016 , 01:28 PM | #78
Points granted for now because i don't feel like arguing SEMANTICS.... smh

Quote: Originally Posted by Altyrell View Post
Only Smugglers and Pirates are not the same thing. That's like saying Ninjas and Samurai are the same thing.

Smugglers smuggles stuff from point A to point B. Pirates just steal stuff and keep it for themselves. Smugglers and Pirates hate each other as Pirates makes Smuggler's life difficult at times.

=======================
http://www.answers.com/Q/What_is_the...r_and_a_pirate

pirates illegally attack and raid ships for either hostages, money or valuable items. or any combination of the above. Some are very dangerous as they may suffer from mental problems where they are obssessed with killing/ violence. Some of the extremely dangerous hostage takers do not have demands. this means a peaceful negotiation cannot be achieved easily.

Smugglers however, do not attack or raid ships. They instead take say... a rifle and "smuggle" it through an airport, across a boarder or even into a museum so that the client who pays them to do this can pick it up on the other side so to speak.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Smuggler
A smuggler, also known by the euphemism free trader,[1] was someone who engaged in the clandestine shipment of goods or people to prevent taxation or some other impediment. The goods shipped were often highly illegal or banned in some sectors.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Pirate
The term pirate referred to the variety of rogues that were scattered across the galaxy who would attack, rob or commandeer ships as they saw fit.

Also, Bounty Hunters are not Slavers. Some may be, but not every Bounty Hunter is a Slaver.
#SWTOR5 #KOTET Knights of the Eternal Throne 5.0 BUG LIST / Feature Requests! LEGACIES (18 toons/server. Type /CJOIN (legacy name) IN CHAT to find me!): Harbinger: STORMIX, Jedi Covenant: ARCANUS, Shadowlands: HERCULEAS, Begeren Colony: GALACTICUS, Ebon Hawk: ETHEREAN, Bastion: CELESTIA, Prophecy Of The Five (DVL): MYSTERIA, Jung Ma (DVL): PALLADIUM

lightningseven
08.07.2016 , 01:30 PM | #79
So, since the new expansion, "Knights of the Eternal Throne" (KOTET / #SWTOR5 (5.0)) was announced some months ago, I have a list of about 40 bug fixes and new features requested that I would really like to see happening:

FULL THREAD: "Devs PLEASE READ: Feature Requests, BUG FIXES, game adjustments for 5.0 #KOTET"
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9018377

supertacoonetwo
08.08.2016 , 12:14 PM | #80
There are things that I think should be add but it mostly revolves around PVP. Some ideas for me would include the PVP group finder allowing you to choose what you want to Q for like how the flashpoint group finder lets you choose what flashpoint you would like to enter. So you would be able to select from Warzone, 3V3, and Huttball.

I hate to see that we are stuck with small to medium sized maps and that matchmaking only allows a at most 8V8 match, when I have seen maps huge and extensive made by bioware (Tatooine for example), and I have seen sever that have had almost 200 people online so I suggest that they make much lager scale battles like a 32v32 battles on maps that let you feel like you have some freedom.

My last idea is just a simple class buff to the sniper (and gunslinger). I know full well that sniper, have the longest range in the game, but I still feel like snipers should have even more range then their current 35 meters. I fell like it should 40-50 meters so that they can start living up to their title of sniper.