Producer Livestream Today!

EricMusco

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

Just a reminder that Ben and I will be live this afternoon on our Producer Livestream. Tune in as we will discuss all things going on right now and what is coming in the next month or two! If you can't make the stream come back here afterwards for a full wrap-up. Here are the details:

Stream link

Today

2-2:30PM (PST)

Ben Irving and myself

See you there.

-eric

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey folks,

Just a reminder that Ben and I will be live this afternoon on our Producer Livestream. Tune in as we will discuss all things going on right now and what is coming in the next month or two! If you can't make the stream come back here afterwards for a full wrap-up. Here are the details:

Stream link

Today

Ben Irving and myself

See you there.

-eric

Thank you Eric for the post!! I definitely will be tuning in to check-out all things SWTOR for the next few months!

Hey folks,

Stream link

Today

Ben Irving and myself

See you there.

-eric

Eric, one question I'd really like answered is: are there any plans to make use of companions besides one for combat and six for crafting? It'd be great if there were some gameplay plans that let you make more use of the army of followers you are assembling.

I actually appreciate all the work that goes into the game.

However If you run that why people are struggling to even patch/log into the game due to bugs that's a disgrace.

Personally I patched out but reading the forums a hell of a lot haven't with as of yet no answer to the thread.

Looking forward to hearing about the March subscriber rewards and some more details about Eternal Championship!

I am a little worried that you announced you'd be talking about Chapter 11, that's what the story stream is for. Hopefully, there won't be any story in today's stream.

Edited by Jerba

can you please address why the game is a broken mess that struggles to run on computers that can run games like GTA V and the Witcher 3 on ultra.

FPS drops and huge CPU usage (99% on a 3.6 quad core) are common place every few minutes, in all area's, and I know multiple people impacted by this, not just me

Also since the last patch (today) half the folk cant get logged into the game at all and there is no acknowledgement that you are even treating it as an issue

lastly can you get rid of these rubbish chance cubes from packs, that mean about 75% of what you get from a hypercrate is crap from years ago rather than the new stuff you actually bought it for. and a wee" I'm sorry, here's something to make up for this blunder you wasted your cash on" would be nice

love and kiss

me

Hey folks,

Stream link

Today

Ben Irving and myself

See you there.

-eric

Can we submit questions to answer and if so, what's the best way to do so?

Hey folks,

Stream link

Today

Ben Irving and myself

See you there.

-eric

Not going to be able to make this one. Hopefully my question gets answer. How often do you plan on running events now? Since a companion is tied to an event that use rarely occur.

Hey folks,

Stream link

Today

Ben Irving and myself

See you there.

-eric

Man, if people are still not able to log into the game I can just imagine what the chat log will look like

Before you go livestream it might be nice if you fixed the game and took care of the issues that require you to be down most of one whole day two days ago and then down again today to fix the stuff you did not fix then. Generally i am supportive of your efforts - but this just smacks of sloppy. If you do a patch, test it and make sure its right before you release it is a good rule - I would suggest you take the time to ensure the game is operating properly and without constant disruption before you waste time going livestream.

Also I cannot fathom why you thought it was a good idea to eliminate the companions we worked hard on for the sake of your new story line. An expansion is supposed to be that - an expansion of the game -- this expansion is almost like you decided to have two games. It is tiresome just being a bit character in your movie dreams and I am not impressed. We should have some choice in keeping the companions we have - - and I certainly hope in the end that choice is offered. Thanks for listening.

can you please address why the game is a broken mess that struggles to run on computers that can run games like GTA V and the Witcher 3 on ultra.

FPS drops and huge CPU usage (99% on a 3.6 quad core) are common place every few minutes, in all area's, and I know multiple people impacted by this, not just me

That too.

But hey, 8 years old hacked-up 3rd party engine an nobody left who knows how to use it.

Hey folks,

Stream link

Today

Ben Irving and myself

See you there.

-eric

I sincerely hope you guys address the new terrible Cartel Packs. #ChanceCubeSucks

Hey folks,

Stream link

Today

Ben Irving and myself

See you there.

-eric

Thank you for making it more accessible for Europeans that have to get up to work tomorrow.

Well that's good for you and all but, a lot of us can't even log into the game so, maybe check the issue there first huh?

*rolls on the floor laughing* I... I just...

*bursts into laughter again* I just imagined they'd start their livestream and then can't even login to their own game...

*bursts into laughter again* I mean I know it won't happen... they'll probably use some local office server for those streams, but wouldn't that be hilarious? :D