Few Questions

Nebdar

1. Where to find skill Master for Republic Players Side. I just looked everywhere and can't find it. On Dormund Kass i stumbled on day one on Skill Master but on Courscant i don't know even where to start to look for it/him/she...Please answer with response made for dumies so screen shoot with big arrow or coordinates of the place would be nice..

2. Where to find disassembler power cores or whatever it is used by machine to disassemble matrix cube made from forging three different colors matrix shards. How does this item look like is it mission item or plain inventory item?

3.What can i put in augmentation slot?? and where to find or craft that piece or buy? Because i can't put any regular crystal. mod/enhancement/armor/barrel thing ?

Edited by Nebdar

1. Where to find skill Master for Republic Players Side. I just looked everywhere and can't find it. On Dormund Kass i stumbled on day one on Skill Master but on Courscant i don't know even when to start to look for it/him/she...Please answer with response made for dumies so screen shoot with big arrow or coordinates of the place would be nice..

2. Where to find disassembler power cores or whatever it is used by machine to disassemble matrix cube made from forging three different colors matrix shards. How does this item look like is it mission item or plain inventory item?

3.What can i put in augmentation slot?? and where to find or craft that piece or buy? Because i can't put any regular crystal. mod/enhancement/armor/barrel thing yeas?

Without more information I assume the skill master you are looking for is the skill trainer? If so, you can find one on most if not all the planets that you visit. They can be identified on your map by an "^". When you have skills there that can be learned, the ^ will have a plus symbol under it. If you just need to locate where he is on the map, you can toggle on his location by selection that option on the right side of the map screen.

Without more information I assume the skill master you are looking for is the skill trainer? If so, you can find one on most if not all the planets that you visit. They can be identified on your map by an "^". When you have skills there that can be learned, the ^ will have a plus symbol under it. If you just need to locate where he is on the map, you can toggle on his location by selection that option on the right side of the map screen.

It look s like i am more informed The Skill Master is an NPC that resets your abilities/perks that you gain when you choose specialization( that one point per level starting by lvl 10 you getting)

1. I can't tell you for coruscant for sure that there is one there. You can find him in the "crew skills" section of the fleet, though for both factions. If he does exist on coruscant, he would be in the basement area in front of the senate tower. Just look for the 2 ramps that head down as you run toward the entrance to the senate tower.

2. The Matrix assembler is located in the Jedi Temple area. It's the final questing zone of Coruscant. You land from the taxi, then take an elevator to the Jedi Temple area and it's a phased area directly to your right as you step off the elevator.

3. Augments go in Augment slots. Synthweavers, Armormechs, and Armstech crafters can make them. If you go to the GTN, you can filter by 'item modifications'>'augments' and get a list of them for sale. You will generally have a hard time finding low level ones because most people don't bother with them too much until level 50.

It look s like i am more informed The Skill Master is an NPC that resets your abilities/perks that you gain when you choose specialization( that one point per level starting by lvl 10 you getting)

Ahh, now that I know who it is I can tell you exactly where to find him. He is on corrascant under the Senate tower. I think he is near the gtn terminal if I am not mistaken.

1- the skill mentor on Coruscant is below the senate plazza (in the commercial mall), in the northern part where you have also the guild registrar, two modification stations, two bank terminals and two GTN hubs.

2- the disassembler cores are sold by a vendor in the city where your ship land on Tatooine (never bought one so can't be more specific)

3- you put augment in augment slots. They are crafted with synthweaving, armormech or armstech. Below 50 they are good to have but they're not worth the effort of going the extra mile of crafting them.

Edited by Oggthebase