Super Serious Starfighter Saturday on May. 28th

Lendul

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=880635

On May 28th at 9pm Eastern and continuing until Midnight Eastern were gathering up all the premades again to fight it out in a night of no holds barred action! We invite anyone and everyone to make a team of 4 players, get your best ships ready and queue up!

The rules are simple make a 4 man team, queue up and play to win!

Where: The Harbinger Server

When: May 28th, 9pm-Midnight Eastern Time (EDT) / 6pm-9pm Pacific Standard Time (PST) / 1am-4am Cordinated Universal Time (UTC) (For anyone still confused by Time zones please consult this map http://www.timeanddate.com/time/map/)

How: Duke it out by queueing a GSF team on either side

I'll be helping players find a team once again!

If you want to be put on the List of players without team, please let me know the following:

-What time you can be on for. Example: 1: I can play all 3 hours 2: I can only be there for the last 2 hours.

-What faction you will be playing on. Example: Empire

-What ships you will likely be flying. Example: 1: I fly only Gunship (Mangler) 2: I fly anything!

-How much requisition you have on the ships you mentioned. Example: 1: My Mangler is mastered, rest of my ships are stock. 2: All my ships are mastered. 3: My Sting and Razorwire are about halfway mastered, rest of my ships are stock.

I'd like to use Gone Sithings Mumble, (Permission pending) in case you need one to communicate with your team, just PM me through forums or message/mail me in-game (Drakolich Empire side) for information.

I will be forming the teams from the List of players without a team on May 18th so let me know all your information by then please.

Thanks in advance!

List of teams currently signed up:

#1 Drakolích Saníc Ion-kitty(Verain) Xiaoyu/Seung-mina Republic

List of players without a team currently:

List of players playing solo::

• 3 weeks later...