Was Ashara originally intended to be LS/DS like Jaesa?

SW_display_name

I haven't reached him yet, because, bizarrely, you don't get him even after Belsavis.

But yes, I think I'd disagree with his being there... after all, as I told Zash, I already have an apprentice.

The funny thing is, he isn't even the worst. :p

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is awesome, if you play a male inq.

For females, horrible. He has the same issue Corso has on the smuggler side. If you play a female he just feels awkward and doesn't really fit.

?

I don't see how? He worked fine for my female SI romance or no. He's not Corso who puffs up everytime you try to get some even if you're not romancing him. (I think he approves if you're not romancing him and disapproves if you are which makes sense).

Edited by Raynezazki

I was talking more about scampering back off to Tython. XD

Well that might be a bit difficult considering there was a full scale war going on at that point, presides I highly doubt a DS inquisitor would go through that trouble, might as well just kill her. :D

I didn't find the Ashara story convoluted at all. Perhaps that was an artifact of the choices I made but it was "in character" for me to play up her ego re: being a Jedi only to corrupt her to the point the Jedi would have nothing to do with her.

I wasn't looking for a Palpatine-Anikan "save me" moment where she flips sides. I'm happy with her thinking she's a Jedi, as long as she is loyal.

- Arcada