Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

An interesting read.

MikeCobalt
11.19.2018 , 02:13 PM | #12
It would be great for the Movies to " *Acknowledge, Revan"; doing anything more would ruin a very well liked character. Leave him as he would be at the current movie time as legend and/ or example. A good Mention, maybe talking about, but anything more (Adding dialogue, a small part etc.) would Lessen a very well liked character. George isn't there, Drew wouldn't be there or other favored genre writers and Disney's reputation so far is in the Minus numbers for Star Wars. Simply Mentioning him and using his story as an example is enough to bring all this into Canon and show turning (LS > DS > LS) is *Possible but still not good (Revan did turn back but a lot of Good people died as a result of turning Dark nonetheless).

annabethchase
12.04.2018 , 10:57 PM | #13
Hard no to all of this. As you can see, there's only a handful of people in this game that even want something like that. I can see a place for old republic movie or tv content, but the Skywalker Saga movies is not the place.

Force ghosts I'd rather see in ep9 include these top 4, but I could think of many more if necessary:
Luke
Anakin (Hayden C.)
Obi-wan
Qui-gon
Thinking about subbing? Use this link to help us both out http://www.swtor.com/r/3txb7F

Sportiva
12.05.2018 , 08:45 PM | #14
You realize probably less than 10% of the audience for Star Wars movies know who Revan is ... despite how good the original Revan story was, there will never be anything more than a passing reference to him (at best) in a movie.
Master Jaice Jenod Guardian | Velo Jenx Gunslinger | Master Gira Jenx Sage | Major Jaxen Jenod Vanguard
Saena Jenod Mercenary | Dulymus Jenod Operative | Darth Scoura Assassin | Darth Zetara Marauder