Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ten Issues with A Traitor Among the Chiss

merovejec
06.18.2018 , 01:06 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Slowpokeking View Post
I don't think it's hard, just buggy and long without stealth characters.
Somebody please give this guy the "Win" button.
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements 5.10 68010

HollyUSEC
06.18.2018 , 02:37 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Ld-Siris View Post
How is it that no one mentioned that ever 2 seconds some a**hole is yelling house inrokini. Jesus Christ S T F U!
This This This This THIS!!!!!!!!!

I will never run this flashpoint again until House Inrokini lines up all their house members and supporters and STUFFS all their blasted mouths full of rags or something.
W T F = F T W spelled backward.

Atonu
12.02.2018 , 08:43 PM | #23
This is by far and away the worst Flash point that SWTOR has ever produced. A did it again tonight and it is just as bad as always. A little concerned about the new content coming out shortly. if it is bad as this flaming pile of bantha podoo I'll be a little worried.

MagicTerror
12.13.2018 , 08:18 PM | #24
I've played this a few times recently and it does seem too long for a flashpoint still. It really should have been created as an Operation, but unfortunately I think that didn't happen because of complaining a long time ago that you could start the Oricon storyline but couldn't finish it unless you were a sub at the final Op missions. Maybe not, but all I know is that after 3.0 and ToS came out they gave you an option to do the dailies instead of the operation so you could finish SoR. In this case, they might as well have shortened it to not even have the first Chiss village and boss, absolutely no one who's done the Flashpoint at least once wants to have to go through it.

SteveTheCynic
12.14.2018 , 07:30 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by MagicTerror View Post
absolutely no one who's done the Flashpoint at least once wants to have to go through it.
I've done it on (counts) at least seven different characters(1), from end to end. The part before the underground installation drags a little, but if you compare it to running all over the beach and the Revanite installation on Rakata Prime, for example, it's suddenly not so bad.

(1) Kylath, Kylarina Lyuze, Tikreva'tarsil, Xalari'Pelarth, Yerka Kolar, Tela, Be-bop'alula(2)

(2) In case you don't believe me: https://i.imgur.com/HQjzY6A.jpg
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

CindyMae
01.05.2019 , 07:10 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Ld-Siris View Post
How is it that no one mentioned that ever 2 seconds some a**hole is yelling house inrokini. Jesus Christ S T F U!

lol that's my biggest peeve of this whole flashpoint. but yes the starting mobs being immune it totally ridiculous.
Oh my God! I so agree, I was annoyed by this too! Between babysitting Temple and listening to the yelling I hate this FP.

CindyMae
01.05.2019 , 07:12 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
Have you tried doing something silly like feeding her some good companion gifts?

I don't recall having any particular difficulty on my Lightning Sorc. My KC (tank) Shadow? Sure, that was hard work because of my low damage output, but not my LSorc. What's your gear like?
I did feed her comp gift to get her up to level 25 and still had to babysit her the whole time.

DawnAskham
01.05.2019 , 08:56 PM | #28
How many players actually run this crappy FP?

I always drop if it pops (and I'm almost never the first to drop), and I never run it on alts for story (I did once, that was enough for me).

Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
I've done it on (counts) at least seven different characters(1), from end to end. The part before the underground installation drags a little, but if you compare it to running all over the beach and the Revanite installation on Rakata Prime, for example, it's suddenly not so bad.

(1) Kylath, Kylarina Lyuze, Tikreva'tarsil, Xalari'Pelarth, Yerka Kolar, Tela, Be-bop'alula(2)

(2) In case you don't believe me: https://i.imgur.com/HQjzY6A.jpg
Rakata is basically a running simulator, but at least it doesn't start with a suicide run through a bazillion trash mobs to avoid spending half the day fighting Chiss trash.

KarethRiker
01.15.2019 , 01:54 PM | #29
Please adjust this FPS even on Veteran it's a pug killer and that's pretty sad. In running this FPS three times I have had 5 different players drop out of group. Pretty sure it's not me, but you never know

It's an excercise in frustration. Also as someone who came back to the game and wants to run new content, people WILL not run this on MM. When it pops they drop out.
Kareth Kalzeth Kairieth Karzeth Karyeth
Kelschuz Staccia Karjeth Karxeth
The Last Centurions - The Harbinger

irrevelant
02.05.2019 , 03:48 AM | #30
I got it on both consular, and Smuggler. It wasn't that hard for me. Though i keep companion on DPS spec., and act as a healer myself. This erased all of the fall underground bugs, and companion can keep hitting last boss even while stealthed.

But i agree, that it's annoyingly long. It's not exactly the hardest, but takes damn long, and that's even more annoying. Especially on master. I would simply reduce the early part, or the tons of enemies' defenses.

For nerf i would suggest Nathema. That one is nearly impossible without a full 70 group, or without a superior healer. The problem is that if you can't heal without the coltos, then the whole party must rotate the coltos, and keep themselves in position not to fall down. Otherwise a badly placed line, and boss gets healed to full.