Is it possible to reverse enginer Black Hole pieces from Comms

floriwie

cant re the armoring to get schematics but you can get mats from it. you can re the mods and enhancements for the schematics or at least it says it gives you a chance to do so.

for myself this was a great way to get materials for my hk 51 new droid gear.

No, the slot specific (head) (legs) etc armoring you cant, but you can buy one off gtn, put it in gear, rip it, the name of the author of the piece should have been wiped with now the chance of 20% to RE it

Can you confirm this actually works? I know it says chance for 20% but at the same time it could just be a bug where it says that but you you really have a 0% chance since someone else made it. Just curious because I've gone through about 7 armorings by doing the above method with no schematic and getting slightly frustrated haha. Just want to make sure I'm not wasting my money

Confirmed, I am Cybertech and Artifice.... you can learn the mods and the enhancements from BH gear that you buy with comms, but not the armorings from them. This is also a good way to make money if you no longer need any BH gear but have BH comms to spend... every piece you buy has 3 RE-able modifications that each give you 1 Molecular Stabilizer a piece, easy 500 - 600 K :D

Confirmed, I am Cybertech and Artifice.... you can learn the mods and the enhancements from BH gear that you buy with comms, but not the armorings from them. This is also a good way to make money if you no longer need any BH gear but have BH comms to spend... every piece you buy has 3 RE-able modifications that each give you 1 Molecular Stabilizer a piece, easy 500 - 600 K :D

The OP got that that answer already from other people above, I was wondering if someone can answer my question :p please read my post right above yours (along with the quote)

The OP got that that answer already from other people above, I was wondering if someone can answer my question :p please read my post right above yours (along with the quote)

Ah yes as to your question, you CAN buy a BH armoring off the GTN (even crafted ones) or from someone, or have them craft it for you.... then equip the armoring, pull it back out and RE it for the schematic, I learned several that way.

Ah yes as to your question, you CAN buy a BH armoring off the GTN (even crafted ones) or from someone, or have them craft it for you.... then equip the armoring, pull it back out and RE it for the schematic, I learned several that way.

awesome! thank you.....guess i'll keep plugging away then hoping to get lucky