pls add something usefull for elite comms

I use them to fill up legacy equipment for alts personally. 35 for an iso would be cool though like basic comms. Or make basics buy EEEs and elite buy iso 5s.

It's probably easier to leave isos where they are, and make elites EEEs. But then there's a huge surplus of EEEs and they would become relatively worthless. They're already the cheapest of the three (MMGs, isos, and EEEs), at least on my server.

I've started buying alternative gear sets ( tank ) in case I decided to give that a go on my sin but yeah there isn't overly much to spend on once you've run out of gear to buy.

I found a few schems for classic comms the other day on a vendor hidden away on makeb but those are otherwise rather useless too aren't they? Surprised classic ops don't drop basic comms now ( might make them more popular say HM+ only ). Unless of course I'm missing something and classic comms do have a use?

Classic comms are good for buying that lvl 50 armor set with the bonuses. That's a great thing to have when your new alt hits 50 and the gear is more than enough to get you to 55 through Makeb.

As for Elite comms - I've given up. Have them maxed on 6 characters and nothing to spend them on. I've even stopped buying boots and selling them to the vendor after the two hour timeout expires as it just reminds me how hard BW is failing to make our gaming easier and more fun.

Commendation caps need to go. ASAP

I was used to use them for gearing healer alts with power alacrity decent enhancements. (sentinel leggings) xD

But now i use the ultimate for that lol

This is the last phase of lvl55 and now they give comms for everything i expect a change when lvl60 hits.

I hope lvl60 will hit at the end of this year.......

should be able to trade in elites for basics, like pvpers can do

Downgrading sounds like an awesome idea honestly (or like 400 comms for a legacy item that doesn't require affiliation or something. IDC what just something. I have 8 toons with maxed ult and elite comms that have no real purpose in life right now)

With the upcoming "Strongholds" and Guild ships - that would be the perfect place for all these comms.

Give different items out for the different comm levels, or just vary the expense of a single item

200 Basic

20 Elite

Allow us to buy individual Arkanian armorings with Elite comms. Not the gear pieces, just the armoring with the set bonus, like how we used to be able to buy Campaign armorings with Black Hole comms. It would give the groupfinder heroes not in a raiding guild (e.g. me) a decent way to get that tasty set bonus, while still requiring people to run Ops to get Underworld or better.

Suggested prices: 100 for boot/glove armoring, 150 for pants armoring, 200 for chestguard/helmet armoring.

Allow us to buy individual Arkanian armorings with Elite comms. Not the gear pieces, just the armoring with the set bonus, like how we used to be able to buy Campaign armorings with Black Hole comms. It would give the groupfinder heroes not in a raiding guild (e.g. me) a decent way to get that tasty set bonus, while still requiring people to run Ops to get Underworld or better.

Suggested prices: 100 for boot/glove armoring, 150 for pants armoring, 200 for chestguard/helmet armoring.

Hmm do like this idea, that's kinda cool. Helps some if your rolls suck every time you get into an operation.

I thought you could buy mmg's for like 300 elite comms in crew ski) s area?

You can; but, at least on Shadowlands, the prices have dropped on MMGs to the point where I don't think (even considering how easy Elite comms accrue) the comm cost is reflective of MMG's scarcity anymore.

Selling a set bonus Arkanian-grade armouring is a good idea. And, frankly, with where we are at in the gear life cycle (3.0 cannot be that far away) I would say different costs for different pieces isn't even necessary. Go with the middle there: 150 Elite comms for a 'generic' Arkanian armouring that provides a set bous when placed in a Head, Chest, Glove, Pants, or Boot piece.

• 2 weeks later...