Looking for One More Person for Operations

aceite

Tao Covenant and some people from Ascensión have been regularly trying to put together a team for operations on the Republic side on Monday, Wednesday, and Sunday, 8:00 EST, 8:00 EST, and 3:00 EST respectively. We're consistently finding ourselves one person short, and we have at times started with seven people. Right now we're just doing story mode.

Would you like to be part of this? We will teach you everything you need to know if you are new to operations. We can take a tank or damage.

If you are interested, send me a message or friend Wiffle.

This is excellent.

Gear will not be an issue because of bolster.

I forgot about the NFC Championship game happening this weekend, and one of the guys is a fan. I will keep you posted.

Just let me know with which character to connect, and I will keep you in the loop.

Probably be one of my DPS commandos, Xannaj

I'm usually on my imp side toons, or on the other server I play on. This thread is probably the best way to keep in touch.

I'm just making an offical bump on behalf of Tao Covenant. As Wiffle said (thank you btw), we're always looking for new raiders & guildies on our lovely little dead server. You can always contact us on Pub side via the chat channel "POT5" at or shortly before raid time. See you on the battlefield friends!!

Kind Regards,

GM of Tao,

~Lecto-Sama