Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bioware, do you intend to revert TTK to pre 1.2, or is the current TTK intended?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Bioware, do you intend to revert TTK to pre 1.2, or is the current TTK intended?

Darkbloom
04.19.2012 , 12:21 PM | #151
Quote: Originally Posted by Rollento View Post
Again, this occurred due to infinite resources, which healers do not have anymore. They fixed this, but further changes weren't needed. Especially the alacrity buff to deliverance change. Honestly TTK is lowered from several things. BioWare's too scared to come out and say why. Either because they don't know, or they just don't care about their community.
They don't know. And if some divine, infinite being could settle the bet, I would bet lots and lots of money that they just don't know.

It shouldn't have happened. If you just look at the math, it really shouldn't have. But this just shows why you need to do actual testing, and not just rely on your spreadsheets.

Echoo
04.19.2012 , 12:33 PM | #152
Quote: Originally Posted by Sugarray View Post
Most of those people are the same guys who like the TTK as it is now. Personaly, I'd suggest they stick to their FPS games. MMO pvp should be about skill, not queuing high dmg abilities.
Bioware fps games. Man clearly doesn't know bioware very well. I am also curious about the OP original post. Its important for strategy these days. Note I hate the current TTK as it is atm. I love the long drawn out fights. Is this intended? Should I get used to it?
GM of Sith Happens - Assassin - unsubbed

Phaedrynn
04.19.2012 , 01:23 PM | #153
Wow, look at all the crying...lol

JustTray
04.19.2012 , 01:31 PM | #154
Quote: Originally Posted by Phaedrynn View Post
Wow, look at all the crying...lol
Grow up kid. Adults are trying to talk.

I've seen you putting people down like this in many threads. Not only is it unnecessary, it provides no value other than to show us what an idiot you are.

getdownsb
04.19.2012 , 01:35 PM | #155
Quote: Originally Posted by pathiss View Post
Your post tells me that you were the one face rolling and couldnt understand how to use interrupts to shut sorcerer healers down. Sadly BW listened to you and other horrible players like you.
You're calling me bad, but you're the one QQ'ing that the game is too hard. Ironic.
Rincon
Helm of Graush

Stilly
04.19.2012 , 01:36 PM | #156
On my survey after I canceled this was the primary reason I gave. If i wanted to play call of duty I would.
Old signature deemed inappropriate due to too much truth. This better BW?

Phaedrynn
04.19.2012 , 01:38 PM | #157
Quote: Originally Posted by JustTray View Post

I've seen you putting people down like this in many threads. Not only is it unnecessary, it provides no value other than to show us what an idiot you are.
lol...Adults, thatís a good one.

There is no talking going on here, just a lot of temper tantrums being thrown. People need to man up, adapt, get better, phrase it how you want. Now that healing isnít unbalanced all those who skated their way through warzones are finding out they arenít really as good as they thought they were and the first thing they do is come here to cry. Yes, I belittle them for itÖitís well deserved derision.

Khoraji
04.19.2012 , 01:42 PM | #158
You realize equal gear stacks equally? Theres absolutely no reason to wait until people are geared in WH. All you need is two equally geared people and youll notice a healer will never survive and equal dps. Having both move to WH gear makes no difference.
The more expertise, the more that healing gets buffed. This is a simple fact. So yes, war hero gear will help healers.
Khoraji - Jung Ma - <Dread>
Ven Zallow refugee

HBninjaX
04.19.2012 , 01:42 PM | #159
pvp is much now better than it was.

source: 13 years of playing mmos off and on

Stilly
04.19.2012 , 01:42 PM | #160

It does provide value to them. A narcissist needs constant reinforcement from his or her environment. If they don't get it in a natural way they create it by antagonising others. The end result they seek is any response that makes them feel important.

As soon as someone they 'attack' responds to said attack they feel 'egorush' and validation that they are as important as they think they are.

It is really sad and ignoring them is literally the only way to change their behavior.
Old signature deemed inappropriate due to too much truth. This better BW?