Season 1 Ranked Rewards

Schus

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhh, Shocker, The Best guild on the server totally elite ****** Hatred are currently 4 que'ing Solo because they don't think they can win in grouped...

I heard someone on fleet say the expected better from Dulfy :rolleyes:

That is a pretty bold statement, considering I wasn't trying to time the queues with my own guild members at all. We had something like 12-16 people queuing for ranked at the same time and statistically the chances are good you will see a full team of Hatred members because we are all queueing.

Out of the 19 matches I did tonight, I had only 1-2 matches where rest of the team were full Hatred members simply due to coincidence. Rest of the 17 matches I did were with people from all kinds of different guilds. So I am not sure what you are getting there.

Also we are mostly a PvE progression guild and what we do in PvE doesn't translate to what we do in PvP. Some people don't have PvP gear and others have outdated PvP gear like myself. Just because we can accomplish something in one area of the game doesn't mean we won't get our butt kicked by more PvP oriented guilds.

Edited by Iwipe

No, most aren't upset you are getting full hatred groups, people are entertained that you guys try to talk **** on GI, GT, etc, spitting on them in wzs and such.

nah, we are ************ about imps claiming it's only pubs that are trying to cheese the solo ranked queues when imps are doing it just as much or moreso than pubs.

That is a pretty bold statement, considering I wasn't trying to time the queues with my own guild members at all. We had something like 12-16 people queuing for ranked at the same time and statistically the chances are good you will see a full team of Hatred members because we are all queueing.

Out of the 19 matches I did tonight, I had only 1-2 matches where rest of the team were full Hatred members simply due to coincidence. Rest of the 17 matches I did were with people from all kinds of different guilds. So I am not sure what you are getting there.

Also we are mostly a PvE progression guild and what we do in PvE doesn't translate to what we do in PvP. Some people don't have PvP gear and others have outdated PvP gear like myself. Just because we can accomplish something in one area of the game doesn't mean we won't get our butt kicked by more PvP oriented guilds.

nobody messes with teh dylfu!

PS. ILY Dulfy. Marry me? <3

Both factions stack the Solo Que its simple, no single faction does it, no single guild does it.

I tried to make the point a while back when "Ned Kelly" had their arena team, that there are indeed different tier's of PVPers on this server, some have had Ranked PVP experience both in 8v8's and 4v4's before, others Started when 4v4's just came out. Then you have the few that are generally good at 8v8 regular warzones most of them know their class to some extent; and as many of you call them "**** Pve Pugs".

For all of you out there calling out some guilds for not queing as a 4 man arena team, where is your team? i bet you solo que with your guild mates more than them, ive played against Ned Kelly, Vossen, Ascendancy, Goof troop and Ghost infantry, they compared to some PVE guilds just starting pvp and arena for the rewards and general "have a go at pvp" attitude are on different skill levels so give them a break you elitist.

I had a blast yesterday doing some ranked solo, dont care if people were que-syncing or not. Twas fun. I quit the game right before arena came out, and just came back a few weeks ago, so this has been my first time doing it outside of pts (I know right).

Was great when Vullesh was Q'ing up...Love to see him on your team and dread to see him on the other...lol.

Will be doing more tonight so I hope people still keep Q'ing up.

Just a couple of questions someone might be able to answer for me, as I don't see them in the link to the Season 1 rewards.

1. Are they calculating your solo ranked rating or your team ranked rating? Or whichever one is higher?

2. Will all your characters get the mount and rewards that are in your legacy? Or just the character that has the required ranking for that tier?

Any help is appreciated, thank you.

Just a couple of questions someone might be able to answer for me, as I don't see them in the link to the Season 1 rewards.

1. Are they calculating your solo ranked rating or your team ranked rating? Or whichever one is higher?

2. Will all your characters get the mount and rewards that are in your legacy? Or just the character that has the required ranking for that tier?

Any help is appreciated, thank you.

1. Whichever one is higher

2. Only the character with the rating gets it. They are not legacy bound or in collections.

Queues are popping. That's all that matters really. If you're just PvPing for the mount you'll get really frustrated if you lose a few to "premades", but really it's fun all the same (if you like PvP) and it gives you a chance to improve when you fight a stronger team.

Also, LFG team ranked if anyone needs a healer.

this totally ruins ranked pvp.... shouldn't queue if you don't have pvp gear as it puts your whole team at a disadvantage. can't stress that enough... other than that, it was fun.

this totally ruins ranked pvp.... shouldn't queue if you don't have pvp gear as it puts your whole team at a disadvantage. can't stress that enough... other than that, it was fun.

Ya, you are super squishy and basically the first one to die. Bad idea to queue without pvp gear. Luckily most find out fast and don't queue after

No, most aren't upset you are getting full hatred groups, people are entertained that you guys try to talk **** on GI, GT, etc, spitting on them in wzs and such.

I think you're accidentally confusing Hatred with another guild whose members have done what you're talking about (they've since changed their name). I've never seen Hatred be rude to us in any way (Goof Troop). I have to admit, at first I did think they were trying to queue sync the other day but that thought was quickly dispelled when in the next match there was only one of them.

Furthermore, when someone does berate Goof or me, I don't particularly care because I played on PVP servers for some time and omg, **** talk and warzones go basically hand in hand there.

I think you're accidentally confusing Hatred with another guild whose members have done what you're talking about (they've since changed their name). I've never seen Hatred be rude to us in any way (Goof Troop). I have to admit, at first I did think they were trying to queue sync the other day but that thought was quickly dispelled when in the next match there was only one of them.

Furthermore, when someone does berate Goof or me, I don't particularly care because I played on PVP servers for some time and omg, **** talk and warzones go basically hand in hand there.

maybe they are, ill have to talk for my guild here, and we have 2-3 people that love to trash talk, we cant hide that :p. but like you say, trash talk and warzones/arenas go hand in hand. nothing funnier than getting trash talked 1 game just to come back and kick his *** in the next one :p... i dont usually trash talk, but i love when people talk **** about me just makes it more fun, after all pvp is real interaction against players, pve on the other hand, has no fun trash talk since whoever ends up first basically wins regardless of what the other says :S lolz.

to be fair, from those 3 people, 2 run in other pvp guilds in both factions (which is really why they have those confrontations) and other is just an all around troll we all love and hate so nothing really big against us >.< lolz... i had way better solo Q rated rating first day had like 15 streak undefeated, but now i just get pubs all the time and kicking our *** :S damn you pubs and your good pugs!!

after all pvp is real interaction against players, pve on the other hand, has no fun trash talk since whoever ends up first basically wins regardless of what the other says :S lolz.

I trash talk kephess everytime i see him but he just keeps coming back for more. He is real determined, that stinking lizard! :tran_evil:

Hey hey hey, just repeating what was being said pub side.

Besides, no one saw anyone from hatred at all, before the 4 man ques started popping, literally everyone was talking about it at one point or another, the fact there weren't any Hatred 4 mans tonight, and no Hatred at all, then suddenly bam.

But you're right, it doesn't matter anyway, because you were literally the only imps on the server that could put up a fight,

Still stomped you more than not, but was still an interesting game. Just calling it like I see it.

Although I have to say, I do random background checks on teams I face using leaderboards, how come I can never find you on there? Special characters? I get a Dulfy Sage on the Bastion but that's it...

I trash talk kephess everytime i see him but he just keeps coming back for more. He is real determined, that stinking lizard! :tran_evil:

I don't know what PVE those guys do, but these people almost make me cry saying things like "We nourish our joints with the blood of your friend" and "Your entrails will be strewn across the Galaxy".... :(:(

Hey hey hey, just repeating what was being said pub side.

Besides, no one saw anyone from hatred at all, before the 4 man ques started popping, literally everyone was talking about it at one point or another, the fact there weren't any Hatred 4 mans tonight, and no Hatred at all, then suddenly bam.

But you're right, it doesn't matter anyway, because you were literally the only imps on the server that could put up a fight,

Still stomped you more than not, but was still an interesting game. Just calling it like I see it.

Although I have to say, I do random background checks on teams I face using leaderboards, how come I can never find you on there? Special characters? I get a Dulfy Sage on the Bastion but that's it...

she already said we dont pvp, we are a pve guild that some people eventually random Q for WZ and have gear, thats it, now mostly trying to get rancors and wasting time until content.

i dont know about that "stomping us" pretty much everyone that logged the first day got 1500 on the first 12-15 games, my first day was like 22-10, but most of the fights were against the same pubs >.<

idk whats the whole thing between pvp and pve guild whatever, who cares if us or X guild or w/e are Qing now for ranked for the rewards... thats like us saying u guys cant do pve with alts and stuff because most of you cant clear content or do nightmare? that's pointless.

if pvping is limited so you can only play rankeds if you do 4 mans against the only 3 guilds that pvp, then Pve is limited to basically the only 3 guilds that clear stuff for real in our server and the rest shouldnt bother, that's your logic.

Challenging us to do 4 man rated is like me challenging Force in balance (w/e pvp or pve guild u are idk) or any of the pvp guilds to at least be less than 1 month behind us in nightmare. makes no sense :). Each to their own role.

Edited by Carlenux

she already said we dont pvp, we are a pvp guild that some people eventually random Q for WZ and have gear, thats it, now mostly trying to get rancors and wasting time until content.

i dont know about that "stomping us" pretty much everyone that logged the first day got 1500 on the first 12-15 games, my first day was like 22-10, but most of the fights were against the same pubs >.<

Nah, I was getting pops with Obim, and have yet to lose when we play together...

Lost to Dulfy a couple times in a 3 dps 1 heal game, but usually has some 27k sentinel in Juyo form with no augments or stim... Damn sorc bubble >.>