Subscription Issues 180/60 days PayPal

Grendel_Echo

Today I was trying to buy best deal 180 days subscription by PayPal (transfer from PP account - I have no Credit Card available).

If I choose to pay for 180 days the redirecting link forces me to confirm Credit Card details (I can't and won't), so I can't finalise payment.

But if I choose the option to buy 60 days (Billed once, Game time is immediately added to your account) - there is no such requirement for Credit Card confirmation.

Why those two subscriptions have different methods of finalising transfer?

It seems redirecting links differ, only the one for 180days ends with "&billingLite=1#/billingweb/addCard"

I'd like the Support immediately check this, cause my sub ends today and I want to renew in best deal. Is it the law os some country or what. Not my country for sure. The problem is on your side BW+EA!

• 1 month later...
My request wasn't important enough for Support and I was ignored.

Wasn't expecting anything better tbh.

Is your PayPal associated with either a checking or savings account? If it is with your checking account, do you have a debit/visa or debit/mastercard? You can use either one of those as your "credit card" to subscribe. It does the same thing as PayPal in regard to paying the subscription.