New HM Prog Team Forming

happysister

Greetings, all.

<Fortitude> has decided to start up a brand new Republic HM progression team. If you are looking to up your game, clear all HM ops, and eventually take on NiM, this could be the team for you. All roles are needed, and the team is looking to run Monday evenings (time TBD).

Below is a list of some important things to consider when applying for this team:

1. ALL initial team members must place the raiding toon they are using for this team in <Fortitude>. No exceptions.

2. This is a progression team, not a casual weekly run. Patience and discipline is required. If you are joining this team, you must be prepared to do some "homework" outside of raid nights as needed (ie. read class guides, watch videos of boss fights, parse, gear up, etc.). <Fortitude> also has a lot of experienced raiders who can assist you as you try to improve your personal skill level.

3. Bad attitudes can hinder progression as much as poor skill levels can. Everyone who joins this team is expected to treat their teammates, guildmates, and the general community in a civil manner. We do not tolerate toxic behaviour, and you will be removed from the team, and the guild, if you cannot comply.

4. Members of this team will be using Discord for voice comms, and StarParse to monitor everyone's progress. Neither are optional.

We want to make sure we get team members who are going to be serious about the team, and who truly wish to learn and improve their skills. Talk to me if you're interested. Thanks!

Thanks to everyone who showed interest! Had a lot of people contact me. We're closing up recruitment for this team for now, while we get ready to schedule tryouts. If we have need again, I will be sure to bump this thread. Thanks again, all!