Hellbent (pub) wants you!!

Cinnders

HELLBENT is hellbent on having fun and enjoying the game. Our members relish inappropriate adult humor but can still focus and get end content completed. Our guild is accepting new members (18+ yrs old) who are active, social and those that want to raid or learn Op mechanics. (Toons must be a minimum of level 55+, or be able to have a current Hellbent member vouch for them)

What we do in Hellbent: We enjoy the game at it’s fullest. We focus mainly on raiding, but many members also enjoy their PVP time whether that be regs or ranked PVP. We go for large yield planets for Conquest, because we like the shiny materials we get for rewards. We enjoy teaching new members raid mechanics and assisting them in fine tuning their DPS or heals output so they can succeed in HM or NM content. Our members are very active and we have nightly scheduled activities such as SM and HM raids every day of the week, as well as World Events (group conquest, world pvp, world bosses, datacrons, etc) every Saturday.

We are currently recruiting active folks seeking to get into raiding. We are looking for both experienced and inexperienced players. We offer a weekly HM training ops that is open to all Hellbent members who are 75 and have a gear rating of 300. For more info, please see our website or contact any member in game and ask to speak to an officer.

We offer all of the guild perks, xp boost, guild ship, stronghold, TS, Discord, guild repairs, etc. There is always opportunity to sub and or to fill a vacancy, depending on the roles needed. We don’t mind inexperienced folks, as long as they can follow/execute directions and are willing to improve both their own skills and raid awareness.

If you want to learn more about Hellbent or are interested in joining a fun end game community, apply on our website or find an officer in game.

Synthetic aka Cynders, Ta'kila, Cyndrome, Cynchronize & Lou’Lou

Hellbent – Star Forge

https://www.hellbentguild.org/

Edited by Cinnders
add something

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am currently looking for a new Guild on the Pubside. I am content with my Impside Guild and plan to stay status quo there but my Pubside Guild refuses to progress in HM Ops and Ranked like I enjoy. After checking out your website it sounds like you could be a good fit. I would like to know if your group has progressed to the point of beating Scyva on Vet mode and is ready for Izax (well as ready as anyone can be considering not a single team beat him on Vet mode on PTS). I have 8-10 Lvl 70 Pubside characters as well as a slew of lowbies. Have been playing since 6 months after launch. Ghostlie, my Main on Pubside is Full 248 Auged and I want the Izax Title and Legacy Item. Have millions for repairs if necessary so don't care how many attempts it takes. Ghostlie is a Commando DPS btw. I am a cocky PVP player but I back up every bit of it. I am also always there to help. I have about 180 storage containers full of gear, weapons, armor and everything else this game has so when guildies are looking for things beyond the super rare good chance I have them (just as a side note).

Ghostlie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...