Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Satele Shan Discord

RobertFKennedyUS
06.07.2018 , 08:54 AM | #1
Satele Shan Discord (formerly called Achievement Hunters) is not a guild. It is an all purpose Discord with 1,100+ members for all multi-player activity in the game, plus a raid team recruitment section (for use by raid teams to get new members or to forge new ones). There is no commitment, guild tags, nor mic required for this Discord. The server layout is set up to prevent excessive pinging.

Our activities include SM & HM operations (and sometimes fill-ins for NiM), Flashpoints, Uprisings, World Bosses, Open World Kill trades, PvP, gsf, Shroud Heroics, Stronghold Achievements, etc.

Invitation link: https://discord.gg/MRhrHvb

The rules are simple: it is not allowed to be a jerk nor to forgo the use of common courtesy when volunteering for operations (i.e. lacking experience in the raid, but withholding that information from the raid leader). People are free to request tags based on their level of operations experience.

The_Unknown
08.22.2018 , 08:38 PM | #2
Got a lot of achievements from this group
Please click my referral Link - http://www.swtor.com/r/FXzn9B
Rejavarti - 70 Sage/ Sleegath - 70 Sentinel/ Bancoro - 70 Sorcerer/ Nagasi - 70 Vanguard
Shock and Jawa/Full Metal Jawa

Master-Mazu
09.17.2018 , 06:43 PM | #3
Got a ton of my open world pvp achievements done through this discord. Might actually get 100% locations!

the_boogiemaan
09.24.2018 , 02:42 AM | #4
i have gotten a BUNCH of Chevos from here great place to get ops fp's and pvp groups started !!!!!

Hugglebritches
09.24.2018 , 03:04 AM | #5
Up to this point, I had not had visual connection to this server through FON I can still hear the discussions. I have learned valuable things just by listening in on the conversations. In fact, I earned one cheevo "Stronghold Occupancy Achievements" (total of 5) through this server. It is a very well put together and thought out place for new and old players alike to learn valuable aspects of how to play this game. I play both factions on this game so a lot of things that are brought up and discussed are so invaluable to me. KUDOS

JulesKor
09.24.2018 , 06:02 PM | #6
I have found this Discord channel to be extremely helpful in getting many achievements and tips. I have made quite a few friends here and its great to see someone take the initiative to set this up for the community. Well done

Bar-Da-Voya
09.24.2018 , 07:54 PM | #7
There's always lots going on in this channel. Easy to get a group and achievements.
May the Force be with you. Long live The Old Republic.
http://www.swtor.com/r/pz7lsM

Caokeo
09.25.2018 , 02:27 AM | #8
This server has many members to it and makes another great place for meeting new and old friends. It also has been very helpful when you get into a random Que for group content because with as many members that have this discord there is a good chance someone may have it and/or share it with the group to improve communication with the group improving chance of success and adding more people to the community for future content.
For those who don't need an explanation no explanation is necessary and for those who do need an explanation no explanation is possible.

HungryPajama
09.25.2018 , 08:03 AM | #9
best place for getting cheevos especially rare ones and forming or looking for random or fixed raid groups.
personally i find it very useful.

queeneyjellyandy
10.31.2018 , 06:41 PM | #10
This discord is great and super useful. I've gotten a number of achievos that I'd never think I'd get. It's easy and fast to find groups for pve and pvp.